"Is farming unprofitable?" Su Ziyi was actually very confused after hearing this. It stands to reason that since this world has spiritual energy, there must be some spiritual plants that can be planted, and these plants are beneficial to spiritual practice. If they are sold, they should be quite profitable. "Can't you plant spiritual plants?"

"You can't plant them." Withdrawing his gaze, Bian Qing shook his head: "Although some people in the village have spiritual roots, they don't have the mental skills to cultivate like the family monks in Chucheng City, so their strength They can't control the spiritual power in their bodies at will, let alone use the spiritual power to cultivate spiritual plants. They can only grow some ordinary crops to make a living." "Although they are not very strong and cannot use spiritual power, the spiritual power in their bodies still exists

. The spiritual energy has indeed made them stronger, so it is better to go to the mine to work, that will make more money." Speaking of this, Bian Qing thought of himself. If he had the mental skills to cultivate like Su Ziyi, he would also be able to make more money. It won't be as miserable as it is now.

So, Bian Qing’s third level of Qi training can only be used as a decoration?

Su Ziyi raised his eyebrows, placed his chopsticks on the bowl, tapped his right index finger on the table, and raised his eyebrows gently. For a moment, his whole temperament was infinitely closer to his previous self, although his appearance was completely different. This change in temperament easily caught the attention of the sensitive Bian Qing.

"What about the ordinary monks who practice mental skills? What do they usually do?"

"I don't know about that." Bian Qing shook his head with some regret: "Generally speaking, only families that have inherited it from a long time ago there will be cultivation methods. And such families are often wealthy, and the wealth they have accumulated is far beyond what I can imagine. Naturally, they will not worry about their livelihood ." So now I can only follow Bian Qi farming? Su Ziyi was a little unwilling to do this.

"Then people in the village have no other means of making a living?"

"In the past, during the off-season, some skilled people chose to hunt in the outer reaches of the mountains -" Bian Qing narrowed his gaze: "People with skills There are too few, and there are very few people who have the courage to go into business. Therefore, in the entire Luoshan Village, only Dr. Li relies on his medical skills to make a living, and the others can only work hard. "Hunting?

Hearing this, Su Ziyi subconsciously ran through the delicacies he had eaten before, and his throat squirmed a few times. "Is it difficult?" he asked restrainedly. He felt that his body was almost healed now, and he still had cultivation and skills. If he wanted to improve his food, hunting might be a good choice.

The next day, Su Ziyi woke up as soon as it dawned.

He held up his hands and sat down from the bed. Fortunately, he was sleeping on the edge of the bed. As long as he was gentle with his hands and feet, it would not affect Bian Qing and Su Yulang who were sleeping inside.

Although he knew that Bian Qing was a Shuang'er, Shuang'er looked no different from a man in appearance, except for the drop-shaped red mole in the middle of his forehead. Therefore, from the perspective of Su Ziyi, whose concept has not completely changed, Bian Qing is actually the same old man, but his frame is smaller than his own. What's the problem if two men sleep with a child together?

Therefore, he sleeps without any burden and the quality of his sleep is super good.

"Are you really planning to go to the mountain?" Just as Su Ziyi opened the door, Bian Qing woke up behind him. He put his elbows on the bed and asked very soberly. "Yeah." Su Ziyi turned around and said, "I'll just walk around outside. It's spring now, and the animals are a little more manic. I'm worried about encountering big things when I go deeper." After saying that, he stepped back and went out: "Before dinner, I I'll be back." After saying that, he closed the door.