As soon as he got home, Bian Qing got into the kitchen to make dinner, while Su Ziyi sat in the evening sun and stared blankly.

As he was walking on the road, he suddenly remembered that this world was different from the earth! In this world, one can cultivate and use spiritual energy. But before, he followed the thinking of ordinary people on earth, so he has always been in a deadlock. But now, he thought about it, thinking about the power he could use, he couldn't help but take a deep breath - -

Maybe, it is still very simple to have enough food and clothing in this world.

He looked down at his hands on his knees, then closed his eyes, found the relevant memory of the original owner in his mind, and then started to circulate the aura according to the memory. Perhaps it was because the souls of the two people were fused, Su Ziyi could clearly feel that a soft external force was penetrating into his tendons bit by bit, and then traveling along the tendons and meridians throughout his body.

And after such a little Zhou Tian walked down, Su Ziyi obviously felt that his body felt much lighter. This made him feel that he was really stupid before. If he had done this within half a month, these injuries would have been cured long ago.

He followed his mental method to concentrate the spiritual energy in his body on the palm of his right hand. He saw a faint red and green light beating and rolling around the palm of his right hand. Looking at this scene, Su Ziyi's heart was ups and downs, and he stared at it for a long time. After a while, Su Yulang, who was playing with stones, looked at him like he was crazy. His whole body trembled and he looked up to the sky and laughed.

His appearance frightened Su Yulang. The child threw the pebbles in his hands, ran to the kitchen, hugged Bian Qing's legs and said muffledly: "Emma, ​​father is a little strange." After laughing, Su Ziyi felt relaxed all over

. After Bian Qing called him, he picked up the stool and walked to the kitchen. There is no way, this family is so poor, they even have a few stools. And when he sat down at the table and looked at the oily vegetable porridge, he was no longer as bored as before. He took a sip of vegetable porridge and asked Bian Qing without raising his head: "I'm standing on the slope today. There are no people in the fields, where have all the people in the village gone?"

This is not to blame Su Ziyi for being ignorant, but to blame the Su Ziyi from before. Originally, after Su Ziyi came to Luoshan Village, he either stayed at home or went to the town to work as a moneymaker with those prodigal sons. As for the business and the things around him, he didn't care and didn't listen.

If you asked him what he knew, he only knew which brothel had the most famous girls and which had the best wine.

When Su Ziyi asked, Bian Qing's expression became more complicated, but his tone remained calm: "There is a new mine in the town next door, which produces some spiritual stones, so everyone in the village goes there. I'm working on the side." In fact, the money provided by the mine was not bad, and Bian Qing was also very tempted, but as soon as he thought about Su Yulang, he gave up the idea completely.

Su Ziyi was impressed by Bian Qing's mention. He remembered that one of the original owner's friends in the town, named Peng, once mentioned this mine and told some gossip he heard from somewhere, saying that complete spiritual stones could be produced there! He even encouraged others to go there and steal things.

The original owner was naturally disdainful, and although the others were usually very messy, they were actually not very courageous. Naturally, the matter was passed over happily, and no one had heard it.

"That land won't be planted?"

"There are still some people with spiritual roots in the village. It's easy for monks to deal with these fields, so if you don't rely on the fields for a living, it doesn't matter if you cultivate them later." As soon as he saw Su Ziyi After drinking half of the bowl of porridge, he put it down and Bian Qing frowned.