SOON

Disclaimer:

This is a Work of Fiction...

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

The story revolves around a young woman named Ced. where the safety of his former classmates depends on her. She is also the girl who said from the prophecy that will bring chaos or will save the kingdom of khastriya.

She started her journey to find her missing former classmates, then one night she dreamed about Miss Dominica calling her and asking her help and give her a warning who will be the next victim. 

My name is Ced, I thought this is a simple case where my former high school classmates slowly disappeared without a trace and when I started my investigation a lot of secrets slowly reveal from my previous school and I want to know what's the reason behind of this disappearance. Join me in my investigation and let's explore the mystery of Khastriya. 

Kshatriya, is a magical world. And it is also one of the strongest kingdoms in Novaria, and its alliance is the kingdom of Ayden.

To be continue...