EPISODE SIXTEEN

"The Queen of Ayden"

The continuation...

Ced and her friends arrive safely in the castle of Ayden with the help of Mar and his Dragon named Flora.

And they were immediately welcomed by the queen of Ayden.

"Thank you for bringing them here, Mar, and Flora, how's your flight?" The Queen asked Mar and Flora.

"The pleasure is ours, my queen," Mar replies as he vows to the queen.

"Greetings my queen, my name is Dominica Castanares of Khastriya. And this is the princess of Khastriya, Ced, and her love interest, Billy,", Miss Dominica said, as she introduced Ced and Billy.

"Good morning? Good Afternoon. Or Good day, I'm sure if it is evening or not cuz it's not dark yet." Ced says as she is confused about how to give respect to the queen.

"That's too formal. You can just say "Hi". Don't worry, I left before on Earth. I perfectly understand your struggle." The queen said and she winked at Ced.

"And nice to meet you guys. By the way, my name is Olivia. Come inside, I need to give you something," Olivia added. Then they follow the queen inside the castle.

Meanwhile, in the Khastriya Castle,

"So, what now, do you have any plans?" Sittie said as she asked her brother Najive about rescuing the other members of the resistance.

"Now, it's showtime," Najive said, and his appearance suddenly changed.

"How do I look?" Najive asks Sittie.

"Uh! You look like Amanda but your voice, uh-uh, not convincing," Sittie replies.

"Don't worry, Ralph is here, he will copy the voice of Amanda so that I will be convinced," Najive said and smiled at her.

"I'm ready," Ralph said, using a feminine voice.

"We need to dress as minions of Amanda," Sittie said, and that instant they copied the looks of Amanda's minions.

Now Najive enters the Castle as Amanda, while Ralph and Sittie are Amanda's minions.

When the guards saw them, they immediately opened the gate and greeted them.

"Queen Amanda, welcome back" The guards greeted them. And Najive just nods his head.

When they are inside the castle, they immediately find their way to the dungeon where the members of the resistance have been caught by the guards.

"Do you know where the dungeon is?" Najive asks Ralph.

"As I remember, this way," Ralph replies and points to the hallway.

Suddenly, they saw one of the minions of Amanda. And immediately approached them.

"Queen Amanda, you're here. I thought you would visit Mythia. And what are you doing here, Rita and Rechelle? I thought you guys were on a mission?" She said.

"Don't ask too much, and who are you again?" Ralph said while Najive was dubbing what he said.

"My name is Martha," the lady replied.

"Whatever your name is, get out of my way," Ralph said while Najive was still dubbing what he said.

"I'm sorry my queen," Martha said and vowed to Ralph. As they turned back, Martha asked a question to Najive as she thought she was facing Amanda.

"My Queen, can I ask?" When Najive hears it, his heart suddenly pumps too fast, and turns around.

"Yes," he replied.