EPISODE SIX

"Amanda"

BACK STORY:

In NOVARIA

"Get her gift," Queen Victoria said to her shamans. While her guards are holding Amanda.

"Queen, please no...!" Amanda said while she begged the queen. But the queen didn't listen to her.

"Now!" Queen Victoria shouted to her five shamans. Then the five shamans immediately removed her gifts and a loud cry echoed throughout the whole kingdom.

While her gift was slowly removed from her body, she saw the five shamans who removed her gift and the symbol of their necklace.

"Novarian, Khastrian, Aydenian, Jamaisan, and Human." She said while she lost consciousness slowly.

Before that happened, Amanda was a kind and good girl who always obeyed her mom and dad. They live in a small nation in Novaria, in Mythia.

"Amanda, where are the last ingredients?" Her mom said.

"Her mom, the tears of a lioness from Lemen forest." She said as she gave her mom the small bottle.

"Good job, you will replace me as the most powerful babaylan in Novaria. But you must keep this in your mind." Her mom said, while her mom reminded her about using their abilities.

"Always use your magic for the greater good. Do you understand?" her mom said. Then she immediately nodded her head and replied.

"Yes Mom, I want to be one of the best babaylan in the world," Amanda said when her dad suddenly approached them and immediately closed the door.

"What happens Dad?" his mom asks.

"We need to evacuate, Enigma is here!" her dad said.

"Mom, who's the enigma?" Amanda said. A black smoke suddenly appeared, and this smoke immediately entered her mom's and dad's bodies.

Then suddenly their attitude changes. When she is almost killed by her parents, a guard from Novaria suddenly appears with one lady. And she looks like she has a high position in Novaria.

"Kid quick hide!" The lady said and immediately used her magic to protect her.

"They were controlled Madame," Amanda said, then the lady smiled at her. Suddenly the eyes of that lady changed into black.

"You were controlled as well," she said. But the lady immediately kills her parents with just one snap.

"Moooommmmm!!! Daaaaadddd!!!" She shouts when she sees that her parents immediately fall to the ground.

"What have you done!" Amanda said while she was crying in front of her parents.

"They are the witches that we were hunting, young lady." The lady replies.

"No! They are not witches! You are the witch!" she said, and she immediately cast a spell, but she was not that strong enough to fight the lady.

"Get her, she has the blood of her parents, so, by this means she's a witch as well." The lady said. And the guard tries to get her when suddenly a strong wind blows and the plants start to grow bigger than unusual.

"You will pay for this!" she said. Then the blow of the wind gets stronger.

"Lady Gemma!" The guard said and Gemma immediately knocked to the ground, then the ground shook. When Amanda lost her focus, the wind stopped. The guard immediately got her.

After eighteen years, Amanda works at the castle as one of the maids. However, she secretly studies how to control her magic.

One day,