EPISODE ELEVEN

"Ced, the heiress of Khastriya"

The continuation...

After the long training with Helen, Sharmaine, Zandra, and Melanie. We can say that Ced is now ready to face Amanda.

Ced decided to Visit the police department where she worked before and her colleagues were shocked when they saw her.

"Is that really you Apolinar?" The guy asks and keeps watching her hands and face.

"You're so gay!" A policeman said while smiling at her.

"OMG! Alcantara? Is that you?" Ced gets happy when she sees her former classmate.

"No other than buddy, and I didn't recognize you, dude! You look more like a woman now, unlike before you look like a tomboy." John Marc said.

"This is still me dude, anyways where's our buddy? Leanne?" She asks.

"I will answer that later please follow me, to my office." John marc said

"Wait you have an office now? Where's the head chief?" She asks.

"You've been gone for a long time..." John Marc said.

"How many months?" She asks again.

"4 years Ced." John Marc replied and he opened the door of his office Ced saw the nameplate on the desk then she read it.

"Chief Officer John Marc Alcantara"

"Have a seat, Buddy." John Marc said as he offered the chair to his friend.

"Going back to Leanne. She's on a mission right now. I'm not sure in what dimension." John Marc said.

"Dimension? What do you mean?" Ced asks as she gets confused.

"Queen Olivia of Ayden command her to find the suspect of having nightmares, If I am not mistaken, she's on the Santa Helena." John Marc replied.

"Santa Helena, this is the world of the witches, vampires, and werewolves and I've heard this was under the governance of the lady of dreams, Rex Reina Morales." She said.

"I must help her." She added.

"Excuse me Ced, we have an important mission as well," Billy said on her side.

"Oh, you're there, by the way, buddy. This is my partner for this mission. Billy," Ced says as she introduces Billy to her friend.

"Nice to meet you, Billy. Are you guys dating or love something?" John Marc asks as he smiles at the two. But Ced immediately stops him.

"No, we are just partners for the mission," Ced replied.

"Okay, if you say so." John Marc replied and laughed at her as he saw Ced blushing.

"Enough Marc, do you have the last info of our missing former classmates and teacher?" Ced asks.

"Yes, I do have, and I keep it here cuz I know one day. You will need these details that we got." John Marc said and he gave Ced a folder where a title is highlighted.

"KHASTRIYALEXANDRITE?" Ced read the title of the folder.

"Why Khastriyalexandrite?" She asks, then John Marc smiles and replies.

"Leanne is the suspect of this Title. This is the combination of Khastriya and our high school section which is Alexandrite. So, she called it Khastriyalexandrite!" John Marc explains.

"So witty lol," she said and laughed.

"Will start tomorrow to find Miss Dominica, this is been four years, and yet no signs or clue?" Ced asks while reading all the conclusions made by Leanne and John Marc.

"If you read the last paper, the last sighting of Miss Dominica with our classmate is in this mansion. I'm not sure if they were still abducted or something?" John Marc explains.

"Might be they are not? Based on the pictures they looked okay and happy." Billy said.

"No, I'm not convinced. Why?" Ced says and she looks into their eyes and continues what she wanted to say.

"On this picture, looks something weird. Their facial expression is not convincing. Even Leanne will know about this." Ced explains.

"So, what are you trying to say?" John Marc asks.

"They were still abducted and looks like this is a trap. They know that I will save them." She said.

"And are you going to save them?" Billy asks.

"Yes, but I am prepared at this time," Ced replied and she held her necklace then her hair went white.

"The Luminian..." John Marc said when he saw that Ced suddenly changed her appearance.

While at the Khastriya castle.

"Mistress," Amanda said when she saw Enigma.

"Why are not doing anything? Are you not afraid about the prophecy?" Enigma asks her.

"No, I'm not besides. I can feel that no one can beat me. Thanks for the new power that you granted to me." She said and smiled at Enigma.

" I don't think so. You still didn't get the piece of the scepter of Novaria. Just to remind you." Enigma said.

"But I got the keeper of the piece of that shit!" Amanda said.

"But, where is it? Stephanie still holding it. Even though you controlled her and her former classmates and teacher. This is not a victory Amanda. Another reminder the heiress of Khastriya is here. She's no longer in hiding mode. Better do something to stop her. Or else, that throne where you are sitting right now. Will vanish in the air when she finds out the truth." Enigma said and she changed her appearance, she copied the face of Ced.

"I Won't let that happen, Mistress!" Amanda said.

"Well stand up and do something!" Enigma said and she suddenly disappeared.

Going back to Ced,

They decided to find the mansion where her former classmates and teacher Miss Dominica is the last sighting, when they are on the place.

"Is this the mansion?" She said,

"Looks haunted." John Marc said.

"Maybe not, this is an illusion," Billy said and she threw a leaf near the rusty gate. Then suddenly the appearance changes and they are both amazed.

"This is the mansion, look at the picture," Ced says.

And suddenly the gate opened and she saw her former classmate Stephanie.

"OMG! Steffie, how are you?" She said. But Stephanie doesn't react, even smiling at her.

"Yes my name is Stephanie, what do you want madam?"

"You're right Ced, she's in control with someone." John Marc said.

"Can I talk to your boss, my name is Fernanda Suarez I am a jeweler from France and we would like to offer this jewelry to her" Ced replied and immediately waved her hand, and suddenly a box full of Jewelry appeared.

"Alright, you can go inside. come in." Stephanie said and she widely opened the gate for them.

"Now, I will find the others. Good luck Apolinar." John Marc said and he hid in the big tree and looked around.

Billy and Ced proceed and go inside the mansion.

TO BE CONTINUE...