EPISODE THIRTEEN

"The Return of the Heiress of Khastriya and The Garden of Alpia"

Previously...

Ced, Billy, and John Marc rescue their former classmates and teacher in the Mansion where Amanda is hiding. However, they failed to get the piece of the Scepter of Novaria.

The Continuation...

In the castle of Khastriya, Amanda is seated on the throne. And a shaman approaches her.

"Your reign in this world will end soon. Once the heiress is here, you will be punished by the gods." The shaman said.

"Shut up! I won't let that happen. That girl will never win against my power. In particular, I have the piece of the scepter," Amanda said, and she showed in her hands the piece of the scepter which could command time.

"Now you have that thing, what will you do? Are you going to go back to the time when your parents were alive?" The shaman said.

"I did, but there's a limitation," Amanda replied.

"That is because you are not the keeper." The shaman said and smiled at her.

"I don't care, I will collect all the pieces and will have a wish to go back to the time when my parents were alive. That Gemma girl and their heartless queen will suffer." Amanda said. The shaman just shook her head at what Amanda said.

Now at S.A. P's headquarters...

"Are you ready to go home?" Melanie asked her. Ced just breathes deeply before she answers.

"Not really, but how can we be so sure that we can defeat that Amanda girl?" Ced asks.

Helen smiled at her and said, "Just trust yourself. We all believe in you Ced."

"Helen is right, my dear former student. You are chosen to end this battle and free our kingdom from Amanda," Miss Dominica said.

"Don't worry, you won't be alone in this fight. I'll be at your side." Billy said, but Ced just smiled at him and said, "Thank you."

"Now, Melanie opens the portal," Helen commands her, and Melanie immediately draws a door on her sketch pad. But when the door appears in front of them, they can't open the door.

"What happened, Melanie, why can't we open the door?" Zandra asked as they tried to open the door.

"I don't know. This must be open right away. Wait, let me have a key." Melanie said, and she immediately drew a key on her sketch pad. At this time, Helen holds the key when she tries to use it. Still, nothing happened. They can open the door but...

"Nothing? How?" Helen said, as she was surprised at what she saw.

"Something wrong is happening on the portal. It might be Amanda is involved in this mystery," Miss Dominica said.

"Are there any other portals that we can try?" Ced asks.

"There is..." Helen replies.

"No, we are not so sure about the garden of Alpia if that portal is still open?" Helen added and looked at Ced's eyes.

"So, what now?" Miss Dominica said.

"How about the portal of St. Helena?" Sharmaine suggests.

"Not a good idea!" John Marc said.

"Why, what happened?" Ced asks.

"Leanne, sent a report yesterday, the barrio is in chaos as well. Her team is still looking for the leader," John Marc replied.