EPISODE FIFTEEN

"Journey to Khastriya (Part 2) And the Kingdom of Koi"

Previously...

Ced and her friends reach the Dark Forest of Ayden, where they meet Mar, the guardian of the forest.

But they also meet Amanda's minion, the bat girl, who is right now controlling Mar's mind.

"The keeper must die!" Mar replies, and he attempts to kill Ced again using his dagger. But at this, Billy uses his ability to stop him.

"By the guidance of the fairy Maria Makiling, I command the trees and animals to follow my voice," Billy said, and his voice echoed inside the forest. All the plants and animals heard his voice. The animal's eyes turn green. While the surrounding trees gradually move and their roots come out, Billy immediately commands the roots to tie Mar.

While Bat Girl is watching them and laughing...

"Feels like I am watching a live comedy show on TV, now I know, the feeling is so funny!"

The continuation...

"Wait, smells something fishy about Mar." Miss Dominica said as she saw something awkward with Mar's behavior.

"What do you mean, Miss Dominica?" Ced asks.

"Do you remember last time when we were controlled by Amanda at the mansion where Stephanie is working? Then John Marc used this flute." Miss Dominica and she got the flute in her pocket.

"The flute of Mythia," Ced says, staring at the flute. While Billy is still trying to stop Mar from his Arrow.

"Die Keeper! Die!" Mar said as he shot them with his arrow.

"Ladies, I can't hold this for long. If you guys have a plan, do it now." Billy said while he kept covering Ced and Miss Dominica using the stones.

Ced immediately uses the flute, and she uses the same melody that John Marc used the last time they face Amanda in the mansion.

When she started playing the flute, Mar was immediately immobilized, the same as what happened to Batgirl. As she fell to the ground.

"Who's that?" Billy asked.

"It could be she's the reason why Mar suddenly wants to kill us," Miss Dominica said.

While Billy commands the plants to tie the unconscious Batgirl.

Meanwhile, Amanda saw everything in her magical mirror.

"No! This can't be... I hate that princess wanna-be!" Amanda said as she threw the glass of wine that she was holding, and the Shaman approached her, then said.

"She's not a Princess wanna be? She was the princess of Khastriya."

"So, what are you trying to say, old woman?" Amanda said as she threw a fireball at her. But the old woman seems not scared, instead, she just raises her hands and a big fireball appears in her hands.

"Are you going to kill me with my power?" The old woman said and she laughed at her.

"And maybe you forget, the power you have comes from me. You can't kill me with that fire. You got my powers, but it's not full because of the curse that Haliya gave you. Don't ever make a wrong move, maybe you will be burned!" The old woman said and she left.

"Lalahon! I hate you! All of you!!" She shouts.

Going back to the Dark Forest...

Mar had woken up after they lost consciousness due to the flute that Ced used earlier. While Batgirl has also woken up she is already tied up.