EPISODE EIGHT

"The Chosen keeper of the first piece of scepter"

Stephanie Abajero's POV

Hi, my name is Stephanie. I was the person who was chosen by our former teacher, Miss Dominica, to keep this piece of the scepter.

But I didn't know how dangerous to have this. I was tasked to hide and protect it at no cost, but one day when I was busy doing household chores, by the way, I worked as a housemaid for Mr. and Mrs. Lopez.

"Steffie, someone is looking for you outside." Mrs. Lopez told me.

"I didn't expect a visitor today, Madam. Did she or he provide a name? I said.

"Nope, he didn't, but he said he was the new principal of your former school, and he talked about reunion. Sounds strange that a principal will personally visit you to invite you for a reunion. This is unusual but I really appreciate it." Mrs. Lopez said while she combed her hair.

Then I immediately went to the front door and when I saw the person who

Was standing far away near the gate. The guy waves his hands when he sees me. Then I slowly went to the gate to talk with him.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I am Mr. Kim, the new principal of St. Anne National High School." The guy said as he introduced himself.

"And?" I asked him again and this time I looked into his eyes.

"And Miss Dominica gave me the list of her students and can I go inside so that I can explain to you further?" he said, and I immediately refused to get him inside the mansion of my boss.

"If that's the case, you can get your t-shirt for your reunion, get this card, it's all written where's the address and who is the person that you can talk to get your t-shirt." Mr. Kim said.

I saw something awkward with Mr. Kim, I saw that he was not comfortable standing on the surface where my protection spell of this house ends.

"It seems you're not comfortable, Mr. Kim.? Are you okay?" I asked him. Then he smiled at me and replied.

"Yeah, I'm okay." But he is not comfortable when his skin touches the layer of the shield I created for the whole mansion.

"If you say so, I'll visit this place later after my work. Thanks for this, Mr. Kim." I said and winked at him. But before he left, I asked him something.

"Yes, Miss Abajero?" he replies.

"I know what you did to my former classmates, and if you think that I could be one of your victims? No, you're wrong." I said, and I immediately cast a spell on him to push him away.

"Don't underestimate my boss. She can take your breath in a snap of her hands." He warns me but I'm not scared.

"Go away, or else. I won't hesitate to use my gift to burn your face." I said, and he saw my hands start to release a large amount of fire.

Meanwhile, at the khastriya castle in the sacred room.

Sittie meets all the Khastrians who are trapped in the sacred room.

"So how long are you guys staying here?" Sittie asks.

"It's been a long time since you were trapped here. Your soul will be completely trapped in this dimension.:

"But there's a way," A woman said.

"How?" Sittie asks. The woman just stares at her before she replies.

"You must meet the guard of this realm; she will ask you a favor, then in return she will grant yours."

"Roxanne, you know how dangerous this is, no one can provide the guard's request," Ninia said.

"If that's the case, I will try. And I am going to talk with the guard of this realm," Sittie said.

While in Novaria,

A visit from the kingdom of Ayden.

Leah immediately approached the two visitors.

"Miss Jenna and Senior Theo? Thank you for visiting us here." Leah said, and she offered a seat to the two Aydenian.

"We must hurry, and we need to find the scepter. Ayden is now affected by this chaos. And we don't know how long we can save our realms. Tyler and Jake are now looking for an alternative way to stop this destruction." Jenna said while she was holding her book. And Angel rushes to Leah to report on what happened to the Statue of Bonch.

"Sis, the statue of Bonch is slowly being destroyed. I can't stop the fissures," Angel said. Then they immediately went to the hall where the throne is also there.

"What happened to Bonch?" Jenna asked the lady while she was crying in front of the statue.

"I don't know, it's supposed to be my turn now to sit on that throne while the crowned princess is still on a mission. When I touch her hands my magic won't work." The lady said.

"Gemma, what happened?" Leah asks.

"Supposed to be, it is my turn now to sit on the throne. However, my sister won't allow me." Then Theo steps forward to the statue and he uses her magic.

"By the name of the Goddess of clairvoyant Dalikamata, show me the reason for this problem," Theo said, and he immediately touched the head of the statue.

Going back to the sacred room;

"You must pass the test on the river of Conscience," Roxanne said.

"What should I do?" Sittie asks. While on the other side of the dimension, Ced is also on the part of her training where she needs to deal with the wise man elf of the river of Hope. Where these two rivers are connected.

"I sense something or someone at the end of this river," she said, while Helen and Zandra were at her side.

"What do you mean?" Zandra asks.

"Not sure about it but, this is kind of the same aura that we have," she said.

"Hey young lady, enough of your tactics, you must answer the riddle," The elf said.

"When I tugged on the vine, the monkey went crazy," The elf said.

While on the river of Conscience, Sittie was asked for another riddle.

"The captain took a bath without his belly getting wet?"

They both started to think of the correct answer.

"You must think the correct answer, young lady, or else your friends will die on this river. But that's not your concern. Why? I don't want to say it." The elf said. Sittie and Ced are facing the same elf at the same time.

"Ced, we trust you," Helen said while they were slowly drowning in the river, the same as Roxanne and Ninia.

Ced is looking for something around, while Sittie is staring at the water when they both state the answer.

"Large bell?" Ced replied.

"Canoe?" Sittei said.

Then the elf gets shocked.

"How did you know the answer?" he said. Then Sittie and Ced explained.

"The word captain is attached to the boat or ship, so I think it is a canoe," Sittie explains.

"Vines are like a rope. When I was a kid, my friend John was a bellboy in church. He always teaches me how to ring the bell. Sometimes he likes monkeys when the bell rings. Because it is too loud," Ced explains.

"Good job, now you guys have passed the test. You will now proceed to the next test!" The elf said and this suddenly disappeared.

TO BE CONTINUED...