Alpha - Child Support - Chapter 54

Start from the beginning

Taehyung sorely rounded the couch to grab the tissues and crouch before the couch to dab their slimy snot. Hic! Kanghoon faintly whimpered, hastily forcing his father's hand away from his face and turned to hug the cushion. Taehyung grimaced as the kid screwed his swollen eyelids shut, causing warm tears to spill between his soaked lashes.

The alpha exhaled heavily as the child sniffled against the cushion before glancing at Woojin... who was sprawling on the other couch with a resentful frown on the heartless man. The bear glared at his father, hastily turning away to hug his mother's scarf with an upset pout, causing Kim Taehyung to lower his head in exhaustion.

He got up to collect the toys from the carpet and placed them back inside the crates before entering the kitchen to warm the japchae Sora had made for them before she left. The alpha separated it into the two baby bowls before strolling back inside the living room to place it on the table with a mug of water.

"It's time to take your medication," Taehyung hoarsely spoke, gently lifting Kanghoon from the couch to place the child on the carpet before turning to lift Woojin and attempted to make the child sit... but they quickly climbed back onto the couch and turned away from their father again. Taehyung paused in his position as he watched the young boys sulk with their dramatic hics... until their shoulders vibrated from the unfair treatment they were receiving.

"I'll take you out after you finish the food and medication," Taehyung muttered, slumping on the couch at Woojin's feet in defeat.

Kanghoon suddenly lifted his head and turned to stare at Taehyung with his puffy eyes.... slowly sliding off the couch to sit on the floor with a snotty nose as Woojin crawled onto the carpet without their father having to force them. They quietly grabbed the baby chopsticks and lowered their faces to eat the food as their father calmly watched them munch the glass noodles with their pouty lips.

Kim Taehyung dimmed his eyes while rubbing his runny nostrils with the tissues, too exhausted to challenge the twins due to his fatigued energy. The twins eventually finished their bow and gulped a mouthful of water, so Taehyung finally got up to grab their medication.

Woojin shivered in distress as he sat beside Kanghoon on the carpet, who was sitting with his mouth open as Taehyung forced the medication inside the child's mouth with a spoon. The children pouted while struggling to swallow the bitter substance.

Taehyung handed them the mug again, so they quickly gulped the medication with warm water to rinse the unpleasant taste from their lips and tongues. The alpha then grabbed a wet wipe to rub their flushed faces clean before getting up to collect the empty dishes and strolled into the kitchen.

A moment later.

Kim Taehyung slowed down by the dim park as the twins happily jogged toward the empty playground on their tiny feet. The alpha exhaled and sat on the bench with a stuffy nose and burning eyes to watch the kids climb the swings. He kept his promise and brought them out afterward, but it was already dark, so the park was empty.

"There's no one here~!" Woojin whined, skipping back towards Taehyung with a grumpy pout.

"Appa! Call chingu~! Where are they~?!" Kanghoon demanded as he seized Taehyung's arm, and tried to tug his father but failed and stumbled to the side. The sun had already set... so the parents had taken their children home to prepare for dinner. The twins were the only souls present... in the empty space under the yolky pole light.

"Will you listen to appa for a moment?" Taehyung grumbled, lowering his dim eye to the furious twins as they taunted him with their mother's distinct glare. Kim Taehyung couldn't raise his voice because he knew... if he upset them again. They will scream... drop... and roll over the ground to unleash their displeasure.