𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹

[A/N] Hii my lovelies! Did you miss me? I know i've been gone a while again but i have just started college and been the busiest i've ever been.

I want to get back into the flow of writing and try to get this story to 10k views so i would appreciate any help you can give with that.

In this chapter we are finally going to start diving into the main plot. Jean and his acting will become a lot more relevant soon since this an actor au. As an actor myself I'm super excited to bring experiences from my life into this story so please enjoy!!

This chapter is dedicated to the fact that Attack On Titan is officially over in 3 days </3

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

—————————————————

A few weeks had passed since we arrived back home in Paradis. Me and Jean had been great and everyone else was obviously amazing. Classes had started back up and I continued on with my job at the drug store. After coming back from the cabin, Ymir questioned me all about it and she even closed the store extra early one night just so I could tell her the ins and outs of mine and Jean's relationship. To my surprise, she was a lot more supportive of the two of us than I expected. After the way she reacted to him the day the two of us first met when he was flirting with me, I would have thought she would despise the man. Apparently not.

Jean and Eren finally went to their first class at University. It's weird to think that we are halfway through the academic year and they have only just started attending classes. Jean was pretty nervous for his first day but I just comforted him and told him that he'd be fine. Him and Eren were in the same class since the two of them were doing theatre studies and acting together. He was definitely grateful for that. I mean i guess they had a good excuse for not being there, filming a whole ass Netflix show and that.

Today was February 10th, Mikasa's birthday. I slowly walked up the stairs to my apartment, dragging my bags behind me. It has been 2 weeks since the elevator stopped working and when i tell you i was DYING!! I knocked gently on the door and it opened in front of me.

"Oh good you're back"

"I told you I wouldn't be long. I only needed to grab a few things for the party tonight."

I walked inside and placed my shopping bags onto the kitchen island, wandering into my bedroom. Jean followed closely behind me.

"Hey Jeany, which dress should I wear? The white one or the light blue one?" I said as I held them up to my body, showing Jean the options.

"I think light blue"

"Are you sure? I want Mikasa to stand out. It's her day after all"

"Relax babe. As long as you're wearing a light colour she will. There's no need to worry."

"Okay okay. Thanks."

I walked over to him and gave him a quick peck on his lips. He smiled up at me and signalled for me to sit down on the bed next to him.

"Okay can you just run through the plan for tonight again?" I asked, clearly anxious.

"First off, relax. Mikasa will love it. She's your best friend."

"I don't know! What if she-"

"BABE. She will love it. I promise you."

I took a deep breath and nodded my head.

"Okay. You're right."

Jean placed a hand on my shoulder and gently rubbed my skin as a form of comfort. All I had been worrying about this past week was Mikasa's surprise party. She was turning 20! It's not every day that that happened so I wanted everything to be perfect for my best friend.