𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺

[A/N] Hello hello! I'm excited for the next few chapters because I have some pretty fun stuff planned!

I'm also telling you in advance that i think my first nsfw/smut chapter will be coming soon! It probably won't be the whole chapter so please just listen to the warnings on the chapter when I write it so you can skip those bits if you need to!

Tysm for the support everyone! I'm super happy with where this is going!

SOTD: The Sound by Stray Kids

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE AND FOLLOW ME FOR UPDATES! LET'S GET TO 50 FOLLOWERS!!

—————————————————

It was about 2:50pm when we got to Eren's place. Jean pulled up and parked next to Eren's car on the side of the road. Mikasa and Eren were there along with Alexis and Connie. The four of them were chatting and waved to us when they saw us pull up. Jean helped me out of the car and put his arm around me to walk me over to them. Alexis smiled at me and gave me a tight hug.

"Y/N! How are you? I feel like I haven't seen you in ages!"

"Yea i'm doing good! I'm super excited to go on this trip with everyone! We finally get to spend more time together!"

"I know right! I'm super excited to bond more with everyone and meet Niccolo too"

"Are him and Sasha still not here?"

Alexis turned to Mikasa and asked her something.

"Mikasa said that they are on their way so they should be here soon"

"I'm kind of nervous to meet Niccolo. I don't know why"

"You were fine with meeting me! I'm sure it will be okay"

"Yea you're right. I just hope he's a good guy for Sasha's sake"

"Don't worry Y/N! Everything Sasha has told us makes him seem kind and serious. She's in good hands I know it!" Mikasa smiled at me.

The three of us giggled together while the boys were talking about the plans for the week. A grey car slowly pulled up towards us and a tall boy with blonde hair stepped out with a short brunette girl following him. I watched the two as they walked over to us with the girl leading the way.

"Y/NNNNN! MIKAAAA! ALEXISSSSS!"

Sasha ran and pulled us all into a group hug. I hadn't seen her in a few day so her hugs felt nice. She turned to wave to the boys and turned back to us. Niccolo was stood quietly behind her, watching us and smiling at his girlfriend.

"Hi Sash! How are you?"

"I'm great thanks Alexis! EVERYONE COME HERE! LET ME INTRODUCE YOU TO NICCOLO!"

The boy looked embarrassed and everybody crowded around. Jean came behind me and placed his arm around my shoulders. He leaned down towards me and whispered in my ear.

"He looks cool. At least we finally get to meet him"

"I agree. I'm glad Sasha is so happy"

He smiled at me and we both watched Sasha as she talked. She introduced Niccolo to everyone and he greeted us all. I had to admit that he did seem like a pretty cool guy and he was super sweet too! He told us all about the story of how he met Sasha in the restaurant he worked at when she accidentally walked into the kitchen instead of the bathroom. The two of them seemed to really fit together. A chef that complimented Sasha's food addiction. I couldn't be happier for her!

All of us soon grabbed our belongings and headed to the cars. We decided that Sasha and Niccolo would be going in Jean's car with us and then Connie and Alexis with Mikasa and Eren in Eren's car. It was definitely better to separate Connie and Sasha. The driver in that car would have had an extreme migraine by the end of that trip. I helped Sasha and Niccolo move their things into the back of Jean's car while Mikasa and Eren did the same for the others. Connie and Sasha already got into an argument about the snacks and who would get what for the drive there. It got so bad that Eren had to physically separate the two! We were in for a longggg week if those two kept arguing like that all the time. Thank god they weren't in the same car!