𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾

[A/N] WELCOME TO CHAPTER 8!!! I hope this story is entertaining enough for you all!

Also erm.. my shed, my mum works in there, and some of my garden kinda burnt down. It's not too bad but that was a shocking thing to come home to lol. I'll put some pics at the end of the chapter lol.

SOTD: Pity Party by Melanie Martinez

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! I READ ALL COMMENTS :)

EVERYONE IS FORGETTING TO VOTE PLS VOTE!

—————————————————

Okay. What do I wear? Do I go for a dress? It's a casual house party. Maybe a skirt and a top? Should I do purple or blue? Or maybe pink? Okay I think I'll go for a skirt. What do I wear on top though? Hmmmm. White? No that looks a bit weird. Maybe black? Okayyy that looks good!

After a good 15 minutes of me trying to decided what to wear I finally picked out the perfect outfit. I chose a gorgeous pink skirt and I paired it with a black, long sleeved mesh top with a black lace bra underneath.

Reference ^^

Reference ^^

More modest option ^^

I tried on the outfit and gosh did I look good! The colours just fit together! The skirt emphasised my curves and the shirt was just hot af! For my hair I decided to do a similar half up half down style like my date with Jean but this time I added a small French braid in the back. It was adorable!

I went into the bathroom to start on my makeup. I moisturised and put an a bit of concealer. I decided on doing a fancy eye look to spice up the outfit a bit. It was about 4pm so I had as much time as i needed to mess up and start again. I put some pink onto my eyelid along with some glitter and after half an hour of trying I finished. It was gorgeous!!

 It was gorgeous!!