𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶

[A/N] HAPPY 10th CHAPTER EVERYBODY!!!! Enjoy this pic of Yeontan! 🥳

It's been 13 days since I started this story and i'm honestly just so happy with the amount of support i'm receiving rn! TYSM EVERYBODY! Special thanks to my few readers who constantly comment and vote all the time. I LOVE U ALL!

PLS FOLLOW ME!!

SOTD: Strawberry Cake by Xdinary Heroes

PLS VOTE AND COMMENT!

—————————————————

Jean grabbed my hand and moved towards the door.

"Are you ready to go back, love?"

I silently nodded my head and smiled up at him, warmly. He led me out of the bathroom and back into the main room where everybody was. I stepped into the open space and saw everybody dancing and drinking and having a good time. Eren, Sasha and Mika were stood out of the way, chatting, and when they saw me and Jean they ran up to us. Sasha and Mika hugged me while Eren patted my back.

"Oh my gosh Y/N! Are you okay? The three of us were so worried about you!"

"I'm okay. Thanks Sasha. I really am!"

"Are you sure Y/N? He hurt you pretty bad and said some pretty nasty things" Mikasa asked, worried.

"I'm sure Mika. Jean cleaned my cuts and comforted me. Look! I'm all good!"

I lifted the hand that wasn't gripping onto Jean and showed them the bandage.

"Hey Kirstein! You didn't press her for info on Floch did you?" Eren asked.

"I err-"

"I told him everything."

The three of them stood there, kind of shocked.

"Wait you told him EVERYTHING?"

"Yep! Everything to do with Floch. Every last detail!"

"Awwwwh Y/N i'm so proud of you!" Sasha wrapped herself around me and squeezed me tightly.

"Come on Sasha" Jean laughed, "Get off her I need to properly introduce her to Reiner".

Sasha reluctantly let go of me after Mikasa tried peeling her off.

"Don't wait for us. I think i'm going to head home after this so you guys have fun!" I smiled.

"Okay stay safe Y/N" Eren said.

"We love you Y/N!!" The girls chanted in unison.

I laughed at the two of them and followed Jean towards that blonde boy called Reiner. Jean tapped him on the shoulder and he turned to us and smiled.

"Jeannn! Finally I get to talk to you! How are you man?"

Reiner held out a fist for Jean to bump.

"I'm great yea! Look i'm here to introduce you to Y/N"

He gestured towards me.

"Oh yeaaa! How are you? Is your wrist okay?" Reiner asked, concerned.

"Yep It's fine! Jean did a great job fixing it up!"

I showed him my bandage. Reiner looked at it and then he looked between me and Jean and smirked.

"Are you two.. A thing?"

Me and Jean froze at that question. Neither of us knew how to reply to that. We just kind of stood there and laughed awkwardly.

"I'm kidding i'm kidding! If you're not you would make a good couple. You look good together! Jean if you don't ask her out maybe I will. She is veryyy pretty isn't she!"