𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽

[A/N] HELLO HELLOOOO! I'm so hyped rn I'm so so so so so excited to watch aot today! Obviously i'm petrified too but stilll! Get it? Petra-fied? Anywaysssss

Here's another chapter for you just bc it's aot day sooo enjoy me spoiling u :3

I'm planning to write a smut chapter really soon too soooo get ready!

SOTD: Under The Tree by SiM
(this is the new aot intro song so go stream it when it's on spotify!)

Love you all! Pls vote and comment and follow me!!

—————————————————

The next morning was calm and peaceful. I opened my eyes and tried to wiggle free from Jean's grip. His toned arms were wrapped around my waist and his face was buried into my back, as if he were hiding. After a bit of a struggle, I managed to slip free and I stood at the side of the bed, admiring how beautiful Jean looked while he slept. Some of his light hair covered his face while the rest laid on the pillow. He looked like a sleeping baby, all peaceful and quiet, which really contrasted from his insane body that was still shirtless by the way.

I slowly headed over to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror, seeing how obvious it was that I had slept well. The faucet ran as I rinsed my face and there was a faint sound of the mattress moving in the main bedroom. I assumed that Jean had just stirred in his sleep or even woken up or something.

Softly, I continued to wash myself and freshen up so that I at least looked presentable. I didn't exactly want to look a mess to everyone this morning did I? As I finished up and dried myself off, I felt a presence behind me. I looked up into the mirror and saw Jean stood there staring. Typical.

"Good morning Jeany. Did you sleep well?" I smiled at him.

Right then, he came behind me and rested his head on my shoulder. The tiredness was radiating off of him. I turned to face him, careful to not bump his head, and clutched him around the waist, hugging him tightly.

"Awww my poor Jeany. Are you okay? Still tired?"

He lifted his head and looked me in the eyes, never breaking his gaze. I stared at him in confusion, wondering what he was doing but before I could get a word out he kissed me on the forehead, making my face slowly turn red and heat up.

"Jeannnn! You've got morning breath!"

He looked at me, offended, and then smirked.

"Well I guess you'll have to get used to it then lovely"

He grabbed me and placed a trail of kisses along my jaw, like he always did, although this time he gave me one last kiss on the lips before laughing. His giggles echoed throughout the room and I watched him as his face lit up. I was lost in my own world, a world with just me and Jean, when I was rudely interrupted by a buzz coming from my phone.

3 new messages

The Cool Kids 😎

Bald boy 👨‍🦲
Hello hellooooo! Good
morning!!!! Everyone come
downstairs to the kitchen
for some delicious breakfast
made by yours truly!

Potato girl 🥔
That's a lie. Niccolo made
it.

Bald boy 👨‍🦲
Shut up Sasha! They
don't need to know
thattt!

Even over text message they managed to get into arguments. Typical Connie and Sasha once again! I put my phone down and look back up at Jean, who was looking over at my phone, trying to read the messages.