𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽

[A/N] Helloooo and welcome to chapter 7! Once again I am writing this while sat on the bus so enjoy i guess lol!

Also imma start doing song of the day for every chapter sooo here's mine for today!

SOTD: MOONLIGHT SUNRISE by Twice
(it was released today lol)

BTW H/C MEANS HAIR COLOUR!

PLS VOTE AND COMMENT

—————————————————

We stayed up late. It was about 10pm by now and neither of us were really watching the movie. I was sat next to Jean and he had is arm around me to 'keep me warm'. My head began to feel heavier and heavier and my eyes began closing by themselves until i felt myself black out with my head resting on Jean's shoulder.

Jean POV

I watched her as she slowly began to fall asleep, her head resting on my shoulder. I really hope that she was comfy. She looked it at least. Her beautiful H/C hair was spread out and covering her face so i moved it all out of the way and tucked it behind her ears. A faint smile was plastered across her face as she slept. She was adorable! I barely knew her but something about this girl made me want to look after her and spend every single second with her. I wanted to protect her. She was my dream girl. Kind, gorgeous, funny, smart. The list could go on forever! However, there's something inside me telling me to leave her alone. Let her get rid of me. Let her live a normal life without the burden of having me around. But i couldn't listen to those thoughts. I want her. I had to be selfish. I want to spend time with her and get to know her and maybe even become a couple one day in the future. That's what I want.

Y/N had been sleeping for about 20 minutes now. She was really peaceful to look at. I carefully moved my arm and turned off the TV and I stood up. Putting one arm behind her back and one behind her legs I gently picked her up off the couch. I carried her across the apartment to her room where I then laid her down and tucked her into her bed. I sat there for a little bit, just admiring her beauty. I smiled to myself, thinking about the day we had. I held her hand a gave it a little squeeze before heading back into the kitchen. I decided to cook some food for her for when she woke up. I took some ingredients out of the fridge and cupboard and began creating my masterpiece.

I wrapped up the food and placed it on the kitchen counter along with a note that she would read when she woke up. I grabbed my clothes from today out of the dryer and changed back into them. I neatly folded up the clothes Y/N had lent me along with her dress that she had been wearing earlier. Honestly, I hoped that she would wear it again. The clock read 11:30pm and I quickly checked to see that Y/N was still sleeping before leaving the apartment. I would have liked to stay there with her but it was too early for that. I need to not be too selfish and make her uncomfortable.

Sweet dream Y/N i hope you sleep well.

Back to Y/N POV

I woke up and checked my phone. 9am. I was in my bed. What happened? The last thing I remembered was me falling asleep next to Jean on the couch. Did he carry me all the way here?

I slipped out of the bed and went into the kitchen. Staring at me from the counter was a large plate wrapped in foil. There was a note. I picked it up and read it out loud.

"Hii princess! I hope you slept well. I brought you to your room last night because I didn't want you to be uncomfortable on the couch. I made you some breakfast if you want it. You obviously don't have to eat it but if you are then make sure to heat it up first. There's some juice in the fridge that you should have with it. Thank you for washing my clothes! I took them and the ones you leant me are folded on your dresser along with your dress. You looked amazing in that dress by the way! You looked so beautiful. I mean you always look beautiful but you looked extra beautiful yesterday! Please wear the dress again lol. Anyways thank you for yesterday. I enjoyed spending time with you. Please text me when you're awake and tell me what you think of the food! I tried my best but it's nothing like my mom's. Maybe she can make you one eventually. Thanks Y/N!!
From Jean xxx"