𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸 (𝚗𝚜𝚏𝚠)

[A/N] Hiii everyone! Have you missed me? I'M SO SORRY for randomly dipping! I removed the app for storage and i kinda forgot this story existed (oopsies). My deepest apologies!!!

I want to try get back into the swing of writing again so please bare with me as I get back into things!

As an apology here is a NSFW chapter for u 🫶🏻😜 (I suggest you maybe reread the chapter before this to jog your memory)

——————————————————

I sat down on the couch and Jean followed me like my own personal shadow. He sat close to me and that same lustful look still remained on his face. As we ate, he stared at me and kept switching his attention from the TV back to my face.

"Jeany. I can see you staring. You're not exactly very slick with it."

"I never meant to hide it, love. You know you have my attention."

He continued to stare at me. I knew that what I had said earlier was replaying in his head. It was just obvious that he was excited.

I put my hand on his head and stroked his silky hair, keeping strong eye contact with him as I spoke.

"Just let me eat Kirstein. Then i'm all yours honey. I promise."

"Okay fineeee!" He finally agreed.

Smirking, I turned back to my pizza and took a bite, purposely savouring the flavour of every mouthful just to tease Jean. Honestly, the look on his face was priceless. He looked like a little kid having a tantrum over not getting ice cream or something. It was HILARIOUS!

Time passed and I was dangerously close to finishing my food. The man beside me grew fidgety and I could feel his leg bounce up and down in anticipation. The thought of him patiently waiting for me to eat just made me laugh.

"You're cute when you're annoyed" I giggled at him.

He looked back up at me and glared.

"I'll be wiping that glare off your face soon Jeany."

His face lit up and he got closer to me.

"Oh really? And how exactly are you going to do that?"

I managed to chew my final slice and clear my throat before staring at him once again. His face was right in front of mine and his body was almost hovering over me.

"You know exactly how i'm going to do that, Boyfriend."

"Well you see, I'm a visual learner so I don't really know, Girlfriend."

I laughed at him and tickled his stomach slightly, just enough so he was startled and so he would move backwards.

"Oh you are desperate for me, aren't you?"

I sat up and rested my head on my knees, observing Jean and his facial expressions.

"And you know it."

As if that was the cue, he pounced on me, like some sort of wild cat. He pinned me down to the soft fabric of the couch and leaned his entire body over me. A small chain necklace escaped from inside his shirt and hung in front of my eyes. I started at it and realised it was in the shape of my initial, covered in jewels just like the J necklace that he gave me when he asked me to be his girlfriend.

Jean noticed me staring and sat back for a second.

"Is everything okay lovely?"

I propped myself up and looked between his necklace and mine.