𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾 (𝚗𝚜𝚏𝚠)

[A/N] Heyyyy ;) you know exactly what this chapter is. I know it's taken a while for the first smut chapter but it's finally here! Consider this a thank you for 2k views! Sorry if this is a shorter chapter but my next nsfw will be longer I promise.

I have never written a smut chapter before so I hope it's good enough. If you have any tips pls dm me or put them on my conversation wall.

SOTD: West Coast by Lana Del Rey

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7Fzo6sbXixN3yBPNTSDCCc?si=cq2ytFcZSh-TT4dcO4yz-A&pt=cb62d7cc3115b7c72409d219ff38c703 (Link to spotify playlist)

PLS VOTE AND COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME!

—————————————————

⚠️PLEASE SKIP IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE WITH SEXUAL LANGUAGE OR ACTIONS! IT WONT RUIN THE PLOT!⚠️

We quickly finished off Niccolo's delicious food and everyone slowly made their way to their rooms, one by one. Throughout the whole meal, Jean was nudging me under the counter, trying to get a reaction out of me. Honestly it was hard not to react but i'm a better actor than he thought.

Soon, Jean finished and went upstairs. He pecked me on the cheek before walking towards the stairs. His whole vibe had become so different but it was fairly obvious why. I, too, finished my chicken and then I thanked Niccolo and headed to my room, leaving Sasha and Niccolo by themselves.

When I got to my room, I immediately opened up my suitcase and began to search through it. I fished out a gorgeous red lace bra with a matching lace thong that I had packed especially for an occasion like this. You had to be prepared for everything, you know? Covering myself with a bathrobe, I checked myself out in the full length mirror on the floor. God I looked so hot! Jean was going to drool when he saw me in this!

Soon, I heard a light knock on the door. I rushed over towards it and grabbed the door handle, swinging the door open to reveal Jean, stood there smirking. He wore baggy grey sweatpants and paired it with a tight black compression shirt. His muscles bulged and the shirt perfectly outlined his abs and figure. Could this man seriously get any hotter?

"Well well. What do we have here?" Jean said, looking at me up and down.

"I could say the same for you too, handsome. You're looking a little too fine in that shirt Mr Kirstein. Mind if i take it off of you?"

"You didn't even need to ask. But let's save that for later"

Jean pushed his way into my room, shutting and locking the door behind him. He glared at me with hunger in his eyes before he grabbed me by my shoulders and smashed his lips against mine. We stayed like that for a bit. He slowly moved me from the door and pushed me against the wall closest to him. Our lips moved together, opening and closing while we both desperately clinged to each other.

I caressed the back of Jean's head, combing my fingers through his long hair, gripping on to balance myself. He put one of his hands around my waist, slowly rubbing my side and my back. Our kiss became more and more heated and I could feel myself growing warm all over. Jean's hand soon moved from my waist and reached down towards my behind, squeezing and massaging and holding on while we kissed. I moaned a little into his lips and the vibrations from my noise clearly made him even more eager. He started pushing me harder against the wall, kissing me more aggressively to the point I barely had any air. The metal on his lips was the only thing keeping me cool.