𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷

[A/N] HELLO HELLO! I am super excited for this chapter soooooo get buckled in! I also changed the cover art lol i decided on the second one cos I saw a story with the first one already!

SOTD: Sugar Rush Ride by TOMORROW X TOGETHER

^^ THIS SONG LITERALLY CAME OUT LIKE TWO DAYS AGO BUT ISTG I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

Also we are super close to 500 comments so everybody comment as much as you can this chapter! LOVE YOU!!

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW!

——————————————————-

I walked into Jean's apartment and placed my things on the side. It was super spacious, huge even. Way bigger than my place. The walls were all painted white with neatly placed grey accents. The couch was leather and a few small cushions were placed along it. The kitchen was modern with marble counters and shiny cupboards. Honestly, I wished I lived there.

"Wow Jeany! You're place is really nice!"

"Thanks! I bought this not that long ago actually"

"This definitely bigger than my apartment"

I grinned at Jean and went to sit down. He placed himself down next to me on the couch and put his arm around me. I was exhausted from everything that had happened today! I snuggled into Jean's shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Y/N? Do you want to go sleep in an actual bed?"

I slowly opened my eyes and nodded to him. He stood up and grabbed my hand to take me to his bedroom. Jean opened the door and signalled for me to go sit down. He grabbed one of his shirts from a drawer and passed it to me to put on. He turned his back so I could slip my dress off and change into the comfier shirt. It smelled exactly like Jean which was actually really comforting.

I got myself comfy in the bed and I felt the mattress sink beside me. Jean lifted the duvet up and tucked it around me, like a little cocoon. There were some posters on the walls that I made out to be pictures of old films and TV shows. There were old vinyls on a shelf near the door with a record player displayed next to them. His room felt just like him. It was a very accurate representation of Jean.

"Sleep well Princess. I'm going to go sleep in the spare bedroom".

He gently stroked my hair before turning to leave the room but I grabbed his wrist before he got away. He turned to me and started smirking.

"What is it you want Princess?"

"Stay here" I mumbled.

"Sorry? You're going to have to be louder love"

"I want you to stay here!" I said.

Jean smirked and went to sit down on the empty side of the bed. I tapped the mattress for him to lay down beside me and he jumped onto the bed straight away. I giggled at his excitement and he opened his arms for me to come closer to him. Burrowing my face into Jean's chest, I closed my eyes and listened to his heartbeat. His arms around me were comforting and I felt safe. It had been a long long day but Jean made it all worth it. I was grateful that I had him. Honestly, I think I wanted whatever we are now to become something more. For us to become something.