𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸

[A/N] WOOOOOOO! We hit 700 views!!!! TYSM everybody! The past few days have been crazy! Tyy for all the support atm!

SOTD: Love Maybe by MeloMance

I LOVE YOU ALL! PLS VOTE AND COMMENT!

FOLLOW ME FOR UPDATES!

SORRY THIS CHAPTER TOOK SO LONG TO COME OUT! I was ill this week

PLS VOTE AND COMMENT!

——————————————————

SLIGHT KISSING IN FINAL PARAGRAPH OF CHAPTER!

Jean POV

I closed Y/N's apartment door and headed to the elevators. Why did I have to get the s'mores? Why couldn't Eren get them? It's not like he's busy or anything! The lazy shit!

I got to the store and started grabbing the things I needed. Crackers, chocolate, marshmallows. I bought some packs of candy that we could eat tomorrow too. As I was about to get the girls' slushies I spotted a brunette boy who I seemed to recognise. I could only see the back of his head but I just couldn't figure out where I knew him from. The cashier scanned my items and I paid for everything and grabbed the slushies. I was about to leave the store when it hit me where I knew that man from. I quickly turned to see if he was still there and sure enough he was, glaring straight at me. Well he obviously noticed me now.

The boy walked up to me, glaring and clenching his fist. He stopped right in front of me and looked me up and down.

"Well well well. Fancy seeing you here Kirstein"

I took a deep breath, trying to contain my anger. I didn't want to communicate with him. I didn't want to have to talk to him.

"What do you want Floch?"

He rolled his eyes.

"Calm down man! I was just saying hey"

"Hey my ass"

"How's Y/N?"

"You can shut up about her. Never mention her name again!"

"I can do what I want Kirstein. This is a free country"

I clenched my fist and dug my nails into my skin. Hearing Y/N's name come out of his mouth after everything that had happened really got on my nerves. Floch stared at me and smirked.

"What's wrong Kirstein? Did I upset you?"

"Leave me and Y/N alone Floch"