𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷

[A/N] Hiiiii! I'm sorry I've been really inactive recently but I've had no motivation at all and I've just had a lot going on.

Tysm for the continued support though! Pls try get the past few chapters to 100 views

PLS VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME!

SOTD: Valentine by Laufey

—————————————————

When we got back to the cabin that night, the atmosphere was relaxed but also quite emotional. Nobody was happy to be leaving but we were relieved to go home. We would all miss the cabin though, obviously.

Jean managed to relax a bit after filling his stomach with delicious food. We bumped into Sasha and Niccolo right as we were leaving and then they took us to where everyone else was waiting and we all walked back, as a group. Me and Jean never spoke about that conversation or Marco the whole way back to the cabin. It was kind of awkward, to be honest, but I could understand why he didn't want to talk. He had just spewed out all of his emotions to me and told me about his past. If I were in his shoes I would have felt pretty awkward too.

When we got back, we were all exhausted! Everyone loitered off to bed in their own time but it didn't take long for the living room to become silent since everyone was so tired. I went to sleep practically straight away. Me and Jean went upstairs to change and then he threw himself on the bed and fell into a light sleep almost instantly. I quickly showered and dried my hair before slipping into my bed, laying beside him. The two of us had barely slept in our own beds the whole time we were here. We were practically inseparable. It was like we were joint at the hip.

I laid next to him, resting on my front with my head in my hands. I turned to Jean and watched him as he calmly slept. His face was seriously so beautiful it made me want to scream. A piece of hair fell into his face as he stirred, so I reached out to move it. His eyes opened and he rubbed his face while looking at me.

"Were you watching me sleep, Princess?"

I scoffed and turned onto my side.

"As if. I was just making sure you were okay that's all"

He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me towards him, our bodies touching.

"It's okay to find me attractive love. You know I am"

He buried his head into my neck, kissing me all over. I giggled and finally managed to roll over to face him after he had stopped.

"Jean"

"Yes princess?"

"I'm glad you're my boyfriend"

"Me too. I'm glad you're my girlfriend honey"

He pulled me close again and hugged me tightly as he drifted off. I put my arms around him and buried my head into his bare chest, feeling the warmth from his skin. I stayed like that, close to him, until i eventually fell asleep too.

——

The morning was even sadder. We had made such good memories in the cabin and it seriously was a summer that we would never forget.

We decided to switch the cars around so that Alexis and Connie rode with me and Jean this time. Eren did the final checks and made sure he had locked everything before starting the engine and setting off. Jean followed behind him closely, ensuring that he didn't miss a turn or go in a wrong direction. The four of us sang our hearts out as we listened to the radio. It was a nice moral booster since we were all overwhelmed with fatigue. It was also really nice to see a more hyper side to Alexis since I still didn't know that much about her. Although, it was adorable how Connie let her sleep on his shoulder when she became tired again.