𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻

[A/N] EEEK! 12 Days till aot is back!! I'm so excited but also terrified! Have you guys read the manga? I have 🙋‍♀️

ALSO I've made a spotify playlist of all of the SOTD for you to listen to! I'll keep adding to it and i'll add some more songs i suggest to you also!

SOTD: Shinunoga E-Wa by Fujii Kaze

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7Fzo6sbXixN3yBPNTSDCCc?si=_95WynziSFmX_LssifA4sQ&pt=c70b4f31715019109ff32720e0e5a7db

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!

—————————————————

[Reference for the cabin ^^]

The final three hours passed by very quickly. All of us were tired from the long drive and we all just wanted to change and go to sleep. I was relieved when we followed Eren's car and turned down a narrow road that revealed a beautiful wooden cabin, standing at the edge of the hill, looking out at the vast forest surrounding it. It was everything! It looked more like a mansion than a cabin. The oak wood walls fitted perfectly with the atmosphere of the area. Strings of yellow fairy lights surrounded the large building and guided you from the driveway towards the front door. The size of the surrounding forest and greenery made me feel like I was in a maze and that I was at the centre.

Both of the cars slowly parked in the driveway and all eight of us got out, stretching and taking in our surroundings. It was late and it was dark but it was also strangely peaceful. Amongst our murmurs I could hear the faint sounds of nature: owls hooting, the bushes rustling in the wind, streams of water running. It really felt calming being there and it made me feel like I could forget all my worries and just relax for once. That was a nice feeling. The feeling of being free and not always being anxious. I wished that I could always feel that way and feel carefree like that but obviously that's unreasonable. There was just so much going on in my life that it would've been impossible.

"Let's grab all our stuff and go pick rooms!" Eren said to try brighten to mood.

Sasha and Connie had previously been quite hushed due to their fatigue from the long journey, but Eren saying that made both of them perk up. Sasha ran to take the key off Eren and both of them grabbed their suitcases and bolted to the front door. The rest of us just stared in amazement at them. How on earth did they manage to be that energetic after a six hour car drive? I watched as Sasha fumbled with the lock with an impatient Connie stood next to her. Niccolo and Alexis looked to each other and laughed a little. They both knew how each other felt since they were dating someone from the 'dumb duo'.