𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

[A/N] Hii everybody! Welcome to the first chapter! I hope you enjoy reading this as much as i enjoyed writing it!! I don't know how many people will actually see this but if you do i love you xxxx

IK THE TEXT MESSAGES ARE MESSED UP PLS IGNORE THE FORMATTING!

—————————————————

*Beep beep*

I roll over to the other side of my bed, grabbing my phone off the bedside table. Rubbing my eyes, I turn of the alarm and check the time.

7:30am
Saturday 14th January

Well, time for another day. Another simple day.

I stretch my legs out and get up, slipping my feet out from the covers and onto the cold, hardwood floor.

I dragged myself to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. Gosh i look awful! Is that another pimple starting to form? Why does this always happen to meee?!?!

I splashed my face with warm water and began applying my cleanser and the rest of my morning skincare. That felt way better! I didn't really feel like wearing much makeup today so I just put on a bit of mascara, some concealer to cover my obvious lack of sleep and some chapstick. Cherry chapstick was my fave! My best friends had actually bought me some and I fell in love with it.

My two best friends. Mikasa and Sasha. I loved them with everything i had. I had known Mikasa my whole entire life. She lived next door to me when I was younger and we played outside together every single day. She lived with a boy named Eren who's family had taken her in after her parents passed away in a tragic car accident. She never really talked about her parents but when she did it was always with love and regret in her eyes. I loved Mikasa so much and we both considered each other family, along with Eren. Honestly I think Eren and Mikasa have something going on. They both definitely like each other but whenever I ask about him Mikasa goes really shy and says that he's family. Typical.

Sasha was my other best friend. I've known her for a lot less time than Mikasa but i loved her equally. I met her about a year and a half ago when I was visiting my parents in my home town. She was sat on the side of the street, lost, while eating some fries. She tried to explain where she was going and I had to try direct her. Turns out she was visiting her parents too and we chatted for a bit and exchanged numbers. I immediately introduced her to Mikasa and the three of us soon became an inseparable trio.

The three of us all go to the same university. The University of Paradis. We all wanted to go to the same place so that we could have fun adventures and party all together. Eren also came too, along with Sasha's highschool friend, Connie. Although, Eren hadn't been to uni recently because he was away filming for some TV show he got a part in. It's actually quite exciting!

Eren was an actor and he took classes at uni too. Mikasa studies design and fashion and Sasha studies French and languages. She claims she chose it because she will travel the world one day. Highly unlikely. I study law and history. I want to become a lawyer one day and be rich and treat my girlies. Connie also studies law with me but he never shows up to class. Who knows why he chose it.

I finished getting ready and i head back into my room to change. The cool air coming from my window hit me as I walked in. I grabbed my work uniform out of my closet and laid it neatly on my bed.

*Ding*

A notification! I assumed it was from the girls group chat. I quickly sat at my desk and opened my phone.

3 new chats

🫶🏻Snow White & her two dumb dwarfs🫶🏻