Chapter 29: WAR ON THE MOON Part 2 - A SECOND NEPHILIM IS BORN?

Start from the beginning

Crona doesn't respond, but jumps off and begins to fall down.

Crona: This moon will turn black... with my blood.

Cole: Crona, stop!

He jumps to reach them, but is grabbed by a chain of some kind, and is thrown off to the other side of the moon and Crona goes inside of the nose. Cole lands, and sees more clowns surrounding him.

Cole: (mad) I hate these clowns.

He gets into fighting and running to meet up with the others. As he gets closer, he sees Genji in his oni form and Angela projecting a gold light to the others in order to heal them.

Genji: Cole!

Cole: Dad, Crona's here! They're going for the Kishin!

Genji: Sid and a couple others went inside to find it. If we're lucky, they'll make it before Crona does.

They turn their attention back to the army surrounding them, and kept fighting. However, the numbers just kept going and they knew they couldn't last much longer at this rate. A loud crash was then heard, and they saw a new soul had arrived.

Stein: That wavelength! It must be Blackstar!

Cole: 'Bout fucking time he showed up!

Blackstar was now in the middle of the battlefield with his enchanted sword ready.

Blackstar: Is this the most your bastards could dig up for my welcoming party?

From up high, Ann and Maka watch down below.

Maka: Was that necessary?

Ann: He wanted me to throw him. Look out!

The two dodge away from more projectiles fired at them.

Soul: Maka! Try to sense the wavelength that's controlling those crescent projectiles!

Maka: I'm on it!

She concentrates as Soul brings out his piano blade.

Soul: All right. I've got the rhythm now. Soul Hack!

He plays the piano, and creates a spiderweb that links to all the crescent moons.

Soul: Those discs are under my control.

With them, they fired lasers at the clowns, and clears a path for them. The sisters then land while using their ultimate attacks to destroy some clowns approaching Stein.

Maka: Ann explained what happened. For the sake of the DWMA... And for the sake of the world, you stayed behind as a rearguard. Your service is appreciated!

Sprit: Maka!! Ann!! What happened to you!?

Ann: I'll be fine.

Stein: (smiles) To think the day would come that I'd be saved by students.

Maka: I'll fight, too.

Ann: We both will.

They then rush in and join the battle. With their combine strength, plus Blackstar, they helped push through and joined with the Shimadas.

Cole: Yeah! Ann, where've you been?

Ann: Fighting my own fight.

Angela: Let me get you back up.

With her power, Angela heals Ann's injuries and restores her strength.

Ann: Thanks, that feels much better.

Tsubaki: Are you all okay?

Cole: We're surviving, but we need to hurry. Crona's going for the Kishin inside the moon.