Chapter 28: WAR ON THE MOON Part 1 - THE TRUTH ABOUT MORIA?

Start from the beginning

Carpenter Gen.: (intercom) Bridge, this is Carpenter Gen.

Stein: What is it?

Carpenter Gen.: Eternal Spring is in fine shape, engine is all green.

Spirit: (yells) FULL SPEED AHEAD! LET'S GO TO THE MOON!!

Stein: We already are. Once we're through this thick cloud cover, we'll be nearly there. All units, battle positions!

Soldiers: Yes sir!!

Kid: We'll be on standby with the airborne troops.

Ann: Yeah.

Stein: I'm glad to hear it.

Soldier 1: Ten minutes until we reach our destination.

Stein then pulls out a cigarette and starts smoking.

Spirit: No smoking on the ship.

Stein: C'mon, don't begrudge me my final smoke.

Cole goes off and looks out the window at the sky as his uncle comes up to him.

Hanzo: What do you see out there?

Cole: Not much. Guess my soul sense doesn't work on clouds. Hopefully the moon will be another story.

Hanzo: You know, you're lucky. Not a lot of people get to go to the moon. Especially for a day like this. It honestly makes it the perfect hiding spot for the Kishin.

Cole: Hey uncle? I've been wondering, if you and dad are Oni, and mom's an Angel, does that mean there are more of you out there?

Hanzo: I'm not really sure. The day your parents fell in love and had you, their home realms exiled them. I left the same day. But there was a time when demons roamed the earth. Legend has it the world used to be very different from the one we know now. There was even a different moon and sun.

Cole: Really? Do you know if it's true?

Hanzo: Possibly. It was before even Lord Death's time, so it's possible. The only thing I know for sure it had was it involved an Omen of some kind.

After a while, the clouds broke through, and they saw the moon just ahead of them.

Ann: It's even creepier up close.

Cole: Yeah.

Kid: Wait, Cole, can you see the moon?

Cole: Actually, yeah. And, I can sense multiple people on the surface.

Hanzo: (notices something) Wait. What's that?

On the moon, they see a being with crescent moon for a head and a cloak. It opens its cloak, and it reveals the inside to have a starry sky pattern. That pattern then shoot out and became projectiles.

Azusa: Enemy fire, dead ahead!!

The blimp dodges the attack, but more kept coming. One of the Death Scythes puts up a shield to protect the ship, but it doesn't stop all the attacks.

Stein: We need to take out those troops. Hanzo, Airborne Troops, get in position!

In the hanger, Ann, Cole, and Kid were with their team. The hanger doors open, and after four beeps, everyone runs and jumps out, falling down. It wasn't gonna be easy as more projectiles fire up on them, killing a few troops.

Kid: Shit!

Ann: We can't get close to the ground!

They zoom around and dodged some attacks, but it wasn't easy.