twenty-three. your shadow

Começar do início

"I'm in shock! I'm actually in shock! Is this real? I'm in shock!" Yeong shrieked with a wide grin.

"It finally happened! I think I'm gonna pass out!" Shouted R.2.

"I feel lightheaded." Gigi said.

"This is a real-life miracle." Soul remarked with a chuckle.

"Okay, okay." Jin said.

"No, this is a big deal. After crushing on her for like, forever, you finally got with her?" Gigi questioned her, her jaw agape.

"Don't be so dramatic. 'Forever'." Jin mocked.

"It feels like forever. How long has it been since the show started?" Gigi asked.

"It started in August." Soul stated.

"So basically, forever ago." Gigi said. "I just can't believe it finally happened." She added.

"Why is it so unbelievable?" Jin asked.

"Well, it's not that I didn't have faith or anything. But really, you've been crushing on her for so long and it was just so fun to tease you about it. I was not thinking about what it would be like when you actually got together." Gigi admitted.

"Well, it's okay because we can tease her about this now." Yeong mentioned as she pointed at Jin's hickey.

"Right! Let's talk about it!" Gigi agreed. "When did you two get together?" She asked Jin.

"Days ago." Jin stated.

"I told you she holds out on us!" Yeong exclaimed.

"I wanted to see how long it would take for you to spot one of these." Jin said, pointing to the hickey on her neck.

"I'm still in shock." R.2 admitted.

"Don't make a big deal out of it though. Me and Bada agreed to keep it a secret from the public until the show was over." Jin mentioned.

"We won't." Soul assured her.

"In all seriousness though, we're so happy for you." Yeong said with a smile.

"Hell yeah. We were all waiting for it. Now you have yourself a girlfriend!" Gigi agreed with an enthusiastic grin.

"Congratulations." R.2 said with some small claps.

"I hope that she makes you happy." Soul said.

"She was already doing that even before we got together though." Jin stated.

"Good. Then I trust her to keep doing it. Bada is a great person. I think she'll treat her right and I know you will too." Soul added.

"Of course I will." Jin nodded.

"Good. That's all we needed to hear." Soul smiled at her.

"Thank you all. It means a lot to me to hear this from you. Now come on, let's keep going for a few more minutes and then we can head out."

. . . . .

"Oh, I told my crewmates about us during practice today." Said Jin as her and Bada entered her house.

"Really? How did they react?" Bada asked curiously.

"Extra, as always. But they were also really sweet and they approved." Jin replied, to which Bada smiled.