Deku vs The Passionate Hero Gale Force!

Present Mic: The is getting more interesting every time a new opponent goes up to battle! We are now about to see another exciting one!

(Both Deku and Gale Force make their way to the arena)

Deku: Hey Uhh? Can I ask you something real quick.
Gale Force: What's up?
Deku: I've noticed that you've been shaking lately. Is everything okay?
Gale Force:!!! Uhh yeah everything great why?!(nervous)
Deku: You sure it's kind of like your scared...of your boss?
Gale Force:!!!(Damn! He'd figure it out!?)Ok you win I give up!
Deku: Huh!?
Gale Force: To tell you the truth I may be those people who are so full of energy and just want to be the best hero they can be! Which I am?! But yeah some people can be scared of the boss sometimes?! even me! I'm scared to hell out of him!(Grabs him as he shakes him)It's not easy to hide this!
Deku: Whoa now tone it down!? Don't want anyone else to hear this?!
Gale Force:(Stops shaking Deku)
Deku: Deep breaths ok?!
Gale Force: Ok?!(Takes a deep breath and exhale out)
Deku: Better?
Gale Force: Better. It's not that easy to hide this?!

(In the resting area)
Red Riot: What are they doing?
Bakugo: How the hell should I know?
Creaty: Is Yoarashi ok?
Camie:(Uh oh there he goes again?!)

(Back in the arena)
Deku:(I don't know what the situation he is in but I think it's not good? Maybe I should cheer him up and relax him a little bit)Well looks like I'm not the only one that's feeling nervous and scared I'm nervous to face him or Kacchen if I can beat you first?
Gale Force: Huh?!(surprised)
Deku: Just don't think about right now. Let's just focus on whoever wins ok?(wants to fist bump)
Gale Force: Man your one tough little guy right now?! How are you this so calm?
Deku: To be honest with you I was kinda like you once. But this is different then yours I bet.
Gale Force:(Gasp?!)
Deku: When I first fought Bakugo and Todoroki for the first time. I was scared half to death. They were so strong and both have powerful quirks. But I couldn't just stand there and let them walk all over me. So I pulled myself together and I just went in face to face with them with all my power. Sure I may have taken some good hits by the two of them but I still managed to hold my ground. I even have the scars to prove it. So if I can face them...then I can face your boss I can't hold back. If I can face your boss then so can you...If you beat me.
Gale Force:(Whoa?! He is serious about this!?)
Deku: I made it this far and I'm determined to win. And you should to...Shoto said you want to be a passionate hero right? I do like heroes that have passion in them.
Gale Force:(Eyes widen)(This guy is something else?! He is so cool?! So full of Passion inside of him!)(Smiles and response back with the fist bump)Ok your on!
Deku:(smiles)
Gale Force:(Serious face)Let's make this clear...I won't be holding back got it!
Deku: Nether will I.

(Both jumped back away from each other to get ready for the fight to begin and then a flare goes off on them.)

Midnight:(I say we got ourselves a new rival going on between these two?)Do one of you wish to have someone team up with you?
Deku: I'm good!
Gale Force: Same here!
Midnight:(Are they both serious?! They really want to fight one on one instead of getting help from one of their commanders?!)

(In the resting area)
Camie: One on one?! Why didn't Inasa pick one of us? With my quirk I would give Inasa the chance to win.
Seiji: Or my quirk as well.(What are you up to Inasa?)
Sugarman: I hope Mudoriya knows what he is doing?!
Unavirty: All we can do is watch.(I wish I was up there helping him. All I can do is watch.)

Present Mic: Both sides ready!
Deku and Gale Force: READY!!!

(At UA)
All Might: Good luck Midoriya.

(In the stadium)
Mirio: Let's go Deku!
Eri: Yeah!
Class 1A:(Cheering!)
Shiketsu: Let's go Gale Force!
Camie: Show him what your made of Passionate hero!
Seiji: Take him down top 1st year!