Another sports festival

Another sports festival has begun. And this time UA's top rival school Shiketsu High will be participating in this sports festival this year. Which will win for the gold medal for their school! Will it be UA or Shiketsu! Let's find out now!

Izuku: Whoa! Who would have thought that we would be doing another sports festival again.
Iida: But this time we are competing against are top rival school. Shiketsu High School.
Uraraka: Man this sure brings back memories everyone. Feels like it was yesterday when we were all trying to see who would win.
Kirishima: Yeah good times!
Bakugo: Note to self I was the one who won the festival in the first place!
Denki: Chill Bakugo is not like your gonna win again.
Bakugo: You wanna bet!
Aizawa: Settle down everyone. I know it's been a long time since you kid's competed in the sports festival. But this time we heroes are doing it differently this year. This won't be like last time.
Shoto: I agree with you Mr. Aizawa. So I guess the sports festival has taken itself to another whole new level right?
Aizawa: That's correct Todoroki. Just be on your best behavior with the Shiketsu students everyone. This is for all grades that are competing this time. So do your best and play nice with each other.

Mirio: Hey guys!
Izuku: Mirio, Eri. You guys made it.
Mirio: No way I couldn't miss this. I filled in Eri on what the Hero sports festival was. So we came to cheer you guys on.
Eri:(Walks up to Bakugo)Do your best number 1 champion. Baku.
Bakugo:!!!(Blushing)
Everyone: Baku?
Bakugo:(Turns around)Uhh yeah sure why not!
Mineta: Say now. Since when did Eri started calling you that?😙Baku.
Bakugo: Kid look up at the sky behind you. You'll see something cool.
Eri:(Turns around)
Bakugo:(Grabs Mineta and sends him flying with his explosion)
Mineta:(Screaming and crashing into a box full of fireworks and then they all exploded into the sky)
Eri: Wow. So pretty.
Izuku:(I better not say anything about this. Plus I haven't said the word Baku to Kacchen in a long time.)

Hatsume: Hey Midoriya! Finally found you.
Izuku: Hatsume what's is it?
Hatsume: I finally finish upgrading your gear gloves! It took me quite awhile but I finally got it right this time. This will allow you to take down your opponents from more then half way across the UA campus area.
Izuku: WOW that far!
Hatsume: It took me a whole week to get it right. But this time I got it.
Izuku: Thank you so much Hatsume! I will enjoyed the work you did.
Nejire: Hey guys!
Mirio: Nejire! Tamaki! Just in time too. Let's show them Eri.
Eri: Ok.
Izuku: Show us what?

Mirio: Tada!(Eri and the Big 3 shows class 1A a bunch of luck charm bracelets)
Class 1A:(Surprised)
Kirishima: WOW cool!
Uraraka: Are these for us!
Nejire: Yup! It was Eri's idea. She suggests you guys needs some good luck. So Mirio, Tamaki, and myself help her made these luck charms bracelets. The UA logo was my idea.
Tsuyu: The colors matches to us is great.
Izuku: This is wonderful Eri.
Uraraka: Yeah awesome job.
Eri: Thank you.
(Everyone putting on the bracelets)
Bakugo:(Looks at Eri)Do I have to?
Eri:(Smiles)
Bakugo: Ok fine. Just put those puppy eyes away.(puts it on)
Tamaki: Sorry you can't participate in the sports festival Mirio. I feel bad for you.
Mirio: Not to worry though. Me and Eri will be cheering for you guys. Just show the Shiketsu's that we mean business!(Smiles proudly with a thumb's up)
Tamaki: You got it Mirio.(smiles)

Monoma: Well if isn't class 1A. First we were competing against each other and now we are competing against our rival school together. Could this get any better now.
Bakugo: Just don't think of copying my quirk like you did last time copy head bastard.
Monoma: Hahaha not to worry about it Bakugo. I'm not going to copy you off again. But I have something else in mine. Those Shiketsu will regret on messing with class 1B!(evil laugh)
(Kendo knocks him out from behind)
Yui: He never learns does he.
Class 1B: Nope.
Kendo:(I swear he sounds like our teacher Mr. Sekijiro sometimes.)

Mineta: Hey what are these thing?
Hatsume: Wait don't! Put that back! They are my latest prototype that's not been tested yet!
Mineta: Why they look harmless. How does it work?

(Beeping noises)

Mineta: Uhh why is it beeping!
Hatsume: Get rid of it! It's gonna explode!
Mineta: EXPLODE!!! Here Denki!(Throws it to him)
Denki: It's not mine!(Throws it back)
Mineta: Kirishima!(Throws it to him)
Kirishima: Don't give it to me!(Throws it back)
(All three boys threw the explosive at each other)
Iida: Quit fooling around and get rid of it!
(Mineta misses it and it landed into Eri's hands)
Eri:?
Everyone: ERI!!!
Mirio:(Yonk!)(Quickly snatches it out of her hands)
Izuku: Mirio pass it here!
Mirio: Catch!(Throws it)
Hatsume: Here use this!(Throws a bomb cover for the explosives)
Izuku:(Grabs it and covers the bomb with it. Landed on the ground and the bomb cover anchor itself to the ground)
Iida: Everyone stand back!
(The bomb continues to beep as everyone takes cover...then it stops)
Izuku: Huh?
Hatsume: Phew. Ok I think that one was a d-
(BOOM!!!)
Iida: Midoriya!
Izuku: AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
Tamaki: What goes up...must come down.

(Izuku begins to fall from the sky till suddenly he was rescued in the air)

Izuku: Huh what happened?!
Inasa: That was a close one! You ok?
Izuku: Huh wait a second you are!?
Inasa: It's been awhile since the exams. Pleasure meet see you again!
Shoto: Yoarashi is here?
Tokoyami: That means the Shiketsu's have finally arrived.