The power of Sleeping?! Sleep Walker's rage!

(The battle continues as the Shiketsu hero: Sleep walker and Coffee man goes all out on each other.)

Present Mic: Whoa now this is starting to get interesting or to out of hand here?!

(BOOM POW BANG!!!)

Coffee man: HAHAHAHAH!!!!
Sleep walker:(SLEEP PUNCH OF JUSTICE!!!)

(Coffee man takes several punches of attacks from Sleep walker and finally gets himself away from him right when the arena was falling apart)

Coffee man: Damn it! That's it! Now your asking for it you little punk!(Pulls out a red bottle that said danger on it.☠️ )
Sleep walker: Had enough yet!
Coffee man: Not even close!(Squirts down the whole bottle down his throat)
Slime man: Aw crap not that!
Coffee man:(crushed the bottle with his hand)Now your gonna get it!(His body started to buff a little bit)NOW YOUR GOING DOWN!!!(Charges in)
Sleep Walker:(ROARING WITH RAGE!!!)
(Both of them clashed and everything was breaking up and falling apart)

(Inside the resting area everyone is taking cover)

Deku: There quirks are so strong the arena and the stadium can't handle this much excitement!
Shoto: How can someone from Shiketsu be this strong!? His strength is ridiculous!?

(Back on the arena)
Coffee man:(Laughing out crazy)
Sleep walker:(Roaring with rage)(SLEEPING HOWL!!!)
(BOOM!!)

(The battle finally calmed down and when the dust cleared. Coffee man was down)

Coffee man: I...lost...(passes out)
Present mic: Huh?! Coffee man has been defeated! Sleep walker wins!
Sleep walker: Now lay there for the rest of day tell I see a nice long 8 hours of sleep! To everyone else...Make sure you get a good night rest or I'll teach you how to sleep my way or the hard way! SO GOOD NIGHT!!!(closes his eye and falls back to sleep)😪
Everyone:(Scared and confused at the same time)
Present Mic:(Ok talk about anger issues. What am I talking about that was insane!) So Uhh? Sleep walker moves on to the finals!

(Inside the resting area)

Pinky: Phew where alive?!
Seiji: Haven't seen him did that in a long time.
Red Riot: What happened last time you saw him did that?
Seiji: You don't wanna know.(Looks at Inasa)
Inasa:(whistling😙)

Present Mic: Now then let's move on to the next opponents!

(Screen shuffling)
(DING!!!)
Earphone Jack, Silent girl, vs Rock Star!

Earphone Jack: Rock Star wait can it be?
(Guitar noises)
Rock Star: Hello kiddos! I'm going to rock you to the extreme!
Earphone Jack: Gasp! It's really him! Rock star!🤩
Silent girl:(😍)
Girls:(Screaming for him)

Rock Star! Real name Urusai Oto! His quirk: Rock & Roll! He can use his music to make his own attacks with the power of rock music!

Rock Star:(😉)
Silent girl and Earphone Jack:!!!(Quickly runs up to him)
Earphone Jack: Your actual here! I'm not dreaming am I!?
Rock Star: No your not little mis missy. Hey now you look familiar? Have we met before?
Earphone Jack: You probably don't remember me but I remember you sir. It was way back when you saved me from a running away train when my guitar fell off of my little red wagon when I was little.
Rock Star: Now way! That was you?! Wow time does fly fast. Now look how big you are. You want to be hero like the rest of us.(Pats her head)
Earphone Jack:(Blushes)(He's patting my head!)

(The arena changes again this time into a small city area)

Rock Star: Well girls how about you show me what you two can do ok

Rock Star: Well girls how about you show me what you two can do ok.😉
Earphone Jack: Yes sir.😍(Herself and Silent Girl rush back to their side of the arena)

(In the resting area where the pro heroes are in)
Gang Orca: Never thought I would see that guy again?
Fat Gum: Oto is still the best rock star to have on the west side of the city.
Shishido: His music gives me a headache every time when he plays that stupid guitar of his!
Midnight and Mount lady:(🥰😍)
Ryukyu: What a man.❤️
Thirteen: So handsome.☺️
Nurse girl: If I was 30 40 years younger I would go out with this handsome fella.😘
Gang Orca, Shishido, and Fat Gum:(Say what?!)

(The UA and Shiketsu resting area)
All the UA and Shiketsu girls:(Screaming and cheering)
Pinky: He so hot!
Unavirty: Rock on Rock Star!
Invisible girl: We love you Rock Star!
Froppy:(Ribbit!❤️)

Cellophane: Jeez all of them just for that guy?
Deku: There. New notebook ready to go.
Orca Tail: Where did that come from?
Deku: I just snuck another one in here because I never knew I was gonna write this much.
Tail man: Man this is ridiculous. Look how many girls are liking this guy?
Gale Force: Rock Star is one of the best rock n roll heroes in Tokyo. He has super crazy rock music that can make your ears ring!
Shoto: How does his quirk work Yoarashi?
Gale Force: It's the guitar he's is using. By using it he can make his song come to life and uses it as a weapon to attack his opponents. Plus he can also use his music to brainwash enemies to attack each other. Depending on what music he is playing.
Shoto: I see then.