8

Meanwhile, Lily and Percy wander off together without Tom in their aid. Lily and Percy didn't speak to each other as they walked through the very long hallway. Let alone eye contact. They just continued walking, and walking. and walking until.

"You're a close friend with Tom right?" asked Lily.

Percy nodded without making eye contact. As they kept walking, Percy continued the conversation. "Why did you ask me that question?" he asked curiously. Lily blushed a little and looked away at Percy. "I just kind of w-want to know more about him." she stammered. Percy stopped walking for a moment as he looked at Lily. "Do you like him, Lily?" he asked. Lily's face reddened and looked away to hide her flustered look.

"Don't t-tell him or anything or I'm gonna punch you in the face." she said while blushing.

"I won't. Don't worry, I keep secrets well." assured Percy.

Lily went up and whispered to his ear. "I kind of do, honestly."

Percy was shocked as he listened to Lily's words. She actually liked Tom from the start. She couldn't say it to him since she might get hurt.

"I knew it." he muttered.

Lily stood back completely flustered from not only the fact that he knew from the start, he hid it from her as well, she raised her hand and attempted to slap Percy's face, but Percy had caught her arm. He let go of her arm and said to Lily "Don't worry I won't tell him." as he smiled broadly.

They continued to walk, as they walked they talked all about Tom's hobbies and favorite things. Their conversation was suddenly interrupted when a door behind them busted open. This figure walked out the door slowly, it showed a figure with pale skin and a crippled leg, her face was distorted and her eyeballs were entirely white. Her face had red streaming down under her eyes which looked like she cried blood. She had long hair, similar to a woman. It must have been brutally tortured and had the case of the rickets.

"Help me, please." it's voice squeaked, as it pleaded at them with its hollow eyes.

The group were staring at her, thinking of helping her or not,

The woman opened her mouth which revealed wide, long fangs ready to plunge, she charged at them, screeching,

Lily and Percy screamed and they ran away as fast and as far away from her in terror, as she chased them with screams of agony and bloodlust. Percy stopped and decided to ready his frying pan, But Lily didn't notice him stopping, as the lady plunged on him. He swung his pan as hard as he could but he missed her by an inch and she managed to scratch his face. His right cheek has 3 lines of the scratches the lady gave him, he fell to his knees and backed away as fast as he could while the woman sadistically, tried to scratch him again, but she was far from reach, Until Percy manage to parry her second attack with the pan, he managed to get up on his feet and ran as fast as he could while the lady chased him. Percy couldn't find Lily and shouted from the top of his lungs "LILY WHERE ARE YOU?!"

As the lady was gaining speed on him. Percy was starting to slow down from exhaustion, he was about to give up until..

"Over here!!" he heard some shout, "It was Lily! She had managed to reach the end of the hallway, Percy's legs regained their strength again, as he was close to reaching the door Lily was in. He got in and Lily slammed the door, at the right moment when the woman was about to plunge at them. they heard a loud thud, Possibly it could be the woman who chased them.

It knocked on the door violently hearing its muffled screams, "I have a plan. It'll save us both trust me." Lily claimed. "Do you trust me? It'll save us both." she added.