Han Qingxia looked at the barking dog and gave it a large piece of meaty bone, "Eat it."

  Dr. K's dog got a big meaty bone, and its tail was wagging to the sky. It circled around the food in excitement, but it didn't move, pawing at Dr. K's wheelchair.

  Seeing this, Dr. K said helplessly, "You go and eat."

  The dog whined, rushed to the big meat bone, and gnawed on it.

  Han Qingxia said at this time, "Old man, don't be sleepy anymore. Just tell me. From now on, I will give your dog good meat and bones to eat every day."

  "You're a little girl, you're not young, you have a hundred and eight minds." Dr. K looked at her and said angrily.

  "It's not easy to make a living in the apocalypse." Han Qingxia looked at him with a smile. She took out the X potion again, "What on earth is this thing?"

  "The evolutionary fluid of our legionnaires." Dr. K's eyes showed a complicated look.

  "How many soldiers are there in your legion? Where is the headquarters? What is the general strength?"

  "Do you think I will know?" Dr. K replied coldly.

  "You old man, you are really useless. You don't know this or that. Aren't you an S-class employee?"

  "It's useless to use provocation." Dr. K looked at her, "I told you before that each of our departments is completely independent and vertical. I am from the R&D department and don't know the information about the legion. I can only tell you, This X medicine is the final product and will be used in the legion."

  Chapter 455 Super Signal Tower

  Han Qingxia listened to Old Man K's words and began to think for a while.

  Agent X is used in the Legion, but according to what she learned in the production company before, Agent X uses zombie blood as basic research material.

  Can this kind of thing really be used by people?

  What will happen if a person with superpowers uses this?

  At this moment, she couldn't help but think of the mother and daughter of the two legions she met in F City.

  Those two men didn't look like well-trained soldiers.

  And they all turned into zombies in the end.

  "Old man, can you tell me what you are studying?"

  "Evolution." Dr. K spit out these two words.

  When Han Qingxia heard this familiar word, her head was confused.

  Evolution again.

  Ouyang Lan's ex-husband also told her the same thing.

  Could the gods want to use this thing to evolve humans?

  Do they want to evolve so that everyone is a superpower?

  "Last question, what is the maximum level of your Gods Association? You are an S-class employee, so you must be the core of the Gods Association. You must know it!"

  Her question hit the point.

  Dr. K looked at her and said, "In the Society of Gods, level ABC are ordinary external employees. Level S and above are the core members of the Society of Gods. Currently, the highest level is SS level. They are the decision -makers of the gods. There are ten people in total."