Its five hardened fingers were inserted straight into the white coat's face.

  The thumb was inserted into the temple, the index finger was dug into the forehead, the middle finger was dug into the left eye, and the ring finger and little finger were all inserted into the apple of his plump and beautiful skin.

  Five fingers clawed hard at his face, and after a heart-rending scream, his face was torn off bloody and raw.

  The strong and exciting blood makes all the zombies around go crazy.

  They chase all living people even more passionately.

  Most of the people responsible for research here are ordinary people.

  The proportion of people with special abilities is already low, and they are rarely assigned here.

  There were only a few with superpowers, but within the range close to Han Qingxia, all superpowers disappeared!

  Even the zombies are just ordinary zombies.

  In this way, the scene becomes the most primitive zombie battlefield.

  "Ouch——"

  Zombies pounced on the researcher without special powers.

  At this time, Manager Dong dragged a zombie out of the secret room and stumbled out.

  His power is a control power.

  Not only humans, but also low-level zombies can be controlled by him, up to three at a time.

  He dragged his sister Dong Rou's feet and rushed out.

  Because all the bones in her body were scattered, even a zombie could not support her body.

  Manager Dong was so angry that he wanted to kill the person who turned his sister into a zombie on the spot.

  But as soon as he came out, he saw this chaotic scene and Han Qingxia who had opened the elevator door.

  He shouted loudly through the headset while rushing towards Han Qingxia.

  "All departments obey orders! Someone has broken into the third area! Catch the person upstairs quickly! Security team! Security team!"

  Han Qingxia smiled at him.

  At this time, Manager Dong found that his headset seemed to be in wireless mode.

  electromagnetic!

  He was so anxious that he waved his control power towards Han Qingxia.

  pulse!

  All his powers disappeared at this moment.

  Manager Dong stared at Han Qingxia not far away with wide eyes.

  There were zombies heading towards her, but they were blocked by her.

  Han Qingxia looked at him with a faint smile, "Don't worry, I will wait for you to reunite with your sister before I leave."

  When Manager Dong heard this, his mind was buzzing.

  "Ouch——"

  The zombie Dong Rou was dragging behind him. The moment his powers disappeared, his body turned around with an anti-human body structure, opened his mouth that could still be used, and bit into his feet.

  "Uh-huh——"

  Manager Dong screamed in horror.

  When Han Qingxia saw that he was bitten, a satisfied smile finally appeared on his face.