Ivy glanced at Leah seeing how she smiled showing her white pearl teeth. A sparkle in her eyes at the sight of her baby brother. The video cut to them choosing who would go first. "We're going to choose Tsuba Kill, then BEBE and always save the good for last Eternal." The girls from Eternal all nodded. They smiled as they glanced at one another, knowing it's the best choice. They knew how their leader felt about being favoritized or being picked because of her relationship with Stray Kids. They listen to Han speaking about the small mistake being made by Tatter. Instead of being mean about it he tried to give her some advice. Something that Leah loved about the boys. They were always so supportive of one another and people around them. The camera zoomed into Felix who held two hearts up on the camera with a smile on his face. "Fighting, noona!" She raised a fist up into the air screaming 'fighting!' This caused a few girls around her to giggle. Finding their sibling relationship adorable. Bada's eyes stared at the side of her face with a small glow within them. She always seemed to be happier and brighter around the girl. A lot more than she used to be. Something her own teammates have also noticed. She didn't seem that stressed and she would be in a happier mood.

"They'll be dancing to 'Not Shy' by Itzy and Maniac by Stray Kids. Let's watch Tsuba Kill's performance first. Ready? Fight!" Leah leaned her elbow on Mina as she watched the monitor intensely. She let out a heavy sigh seeing how well the girls were doing. She knew this would be a tough battle. Both groups were insanely talented. This only added into her nerves building up within her. The performance ended, the brunette girl felt annoyed at the amount of cheers the girls were getting. She removed her arm from the younger girl as she rolled her shoulders around. Yujin could see the anxiety starting to build up on their leader as she paced back and forth. She stretched every part of her body distracting herself.  "The K-pop Deathmatch Mission, the JYP match. BEBE's performance will now follow." Before the group went up. Leah rushed to hug Tatter and wished her good luck. This made the girl feel a little less stress knowing that she counted on Leah.

The leader of Eternal had her hands pressed together. In her mind she prayed everything went well with Tatter. She didn't want her to get hurt trying to do the acrobatic moves. She saw how stressed she's been lately. The amount of hours she's spent every day trying to accomplish the move. She screamed in happiness seeing Tatter perform the flips beautifully. She laughed, feeling every emotion within her hitting her. She felt extremely proud but also anxious. She had never felt threatened by another group. She actually feared her group would lose this match. As the choreography was coming to an end the girls gathered around in a circle. "I know this might be nerve racking but.. We got this. No matter what happens out there, remember we're here to have fun! One." They all started to do their little chant they did before every performance. It encourages them to give it their all. They hugged each other screaming and jumping up and down. It helped relieve any anxiety they had building up over the past few minutes.

Leah made her way to the stairs, her eyes landing on Bada who rushed down the steps. A huge smile spread across her face as she stared at the ground. Her gaze lifted, meeting hers. The brunette girl nodded as the taller girl walked past her. Her hand brushing against hers making the short girl hold onto her index finger for a second. Their hands finally dropped back to their sides as BEBE walked past them. "Now last but not least, Eternal will be performing. Ready? Fight!" The leader of the group let out a huge exhale as she started running up the steps. Her teammates followed close behind with smiles on their faces. They found their positions as her green blue eyes stared at the camera in front of her. Her eyes darken, shifting into siren eyes as her smile faded. She licked her bottom lip waiting for the song to start playing. She took a deep breath in trying to calm herself down. The lights dimmed as they held their positions, she faced the front, her elbows on Mina and Miyeon's shoulders. The other girls faced the back with their heads down. Her body instantly started to move to the beat of the music. Every move was hit with intense power and strength making the audience scream. Her facial expression stayed on point as she danced her soul out.