*Insert swaggy title here*

"Bombardier stop whining and get up, we're leaving," Cricket snapped, kicking his tail. "MY NECK HURTS!!!" He cried. Cricket rolled her eyes and turned to Blue, who was staring blankly at the top of the hedge. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"I think something is behind there." He said, turning to meet her eyes. Cricket looked at him then up at the hedge. She thought she just might've seen a lime coloured tail whip around the corner. A sudden realization hit her. "LUNA!" she shouted. Swordtail perked up. "Luna? Where?"

Cricket pointed at the top of the hedge.

--

"LUNA!" Luna swiveled around, hearing her name. She peered over the edge and a dark blue dragon with orange and gold splotches and white triangle patterns on his snout flew up to her. She looked up in delight and Swordtail threw himself at her. His smile faded and he stopped just before he reached her wings. Luna frowned. "I-I uh," He stammered. "Is it really you?" Luna laughed and took his talons in hers. "Of course it's me, ant's-for-brains!"

"Hey, I object. I'm probably the smartest person-I mean dragon-here!" Luna could see a forest green dragon with a few gold scales roll her eyes. Sundew. She thought with delight.

Swordtail winced. "Did you really mean everything you said? About me being the worst boyfriend?" He asked. Luna looked sort of offended. "NO! Obviously, Wasp said it through me."

"Sooo can she always say things through you?" Swordtail questioned.

Luna's eyes turned a pearl-white. Swordtail jumped back.

"Yes, I can always say things through Luna,"

Swordtail gasped. "I can even stay here forever if I wanted to, you know?" Wasp continued boredly. "But I won't, I have BETTER things to do."

Luna's eyes went back to normal. "See? I'm completely fine. It doesn't affect me." Swordtail exhaled. "Ok, I trust you, but if you turn out to be a baddie I have Sundew on my side and you don't." She laughed and hugged Swordtail. The two flew back down to where the others were.

Blue smiled at the sight of Luna. "Where have you been?"

Luna and the others traded stories. Luna explained the whole story about Wasp mind controlling her and how she got here. Cricket and Blue listened with wide eyes.

"How did she get the scroll to make you mind controlled?" Cricket asked. Luna shrugged. "Was there something in it? This could be a whole new area of research that no one knows about! Think about how cool it would be if I found it out!" Cricket jumped excitedly and walked away. Luna turned to Blue. He gave her a wary smile. "So you're the one who attacked Bombardier?" Luna nodded. "I wouldn't say attack, more like I bit him" She looked at the whining lump who was trying to get up.

"COME ON GUYS," Sundew groaned. "WE ARE FREAKING DRAGONS. Dragons fight, dragons kill. All we are doing is watching everyone else patch things up with Luna. Where's the blood? Where's the gore? I want to fight!"

She glanced over to where Luna was talking to Blue and Willow. Sundew looked at Swordtail, he was looking at one of the hedge walls and when he turned around and saw Sundew glaring at him he jumped in surprise. She narrowed her eyes. Hmm, Suspicious. She thought while he laughed nervously. He was trying to hide that a hibiscus flower was in his hand. She shrugged and thought I'll ask about it later

Cricket flew back over to them. "It's weird," she said. "How we finished the maze task but we are not moving to the last task." Sundew hadn't noticed that. Was Wasp's plan to keep them in the maze until midnight? So all of the world would be ripped apart while they waited to be released from the maze? Sundew clenched her fists. Absolutely not.