Find the Mango

Everything around them turned black and a large scroll appeared in front of them. The scroll unfolded and there was some writing. Cricket read it out, "To find the master device you must complete the tasks. They are all very dangerous. . .," Cricket trailed off. How were they supposed to stop the tornado if all the tasks were dangerous. She couldn't risk it. She couldn't lose her friends, not now. They were only teenagers. She hadn't made nearly enough memories with them and she had only just become Blue's girlfriend.

She stopped thinking about what would happen and thought about her friends right now. They all looked at her as if they expected her to be their great leader. "What do we do now?" Blue asked. She didn't want to let Blue down but all that could come out of her mouth was "I don't know,". Swordtail turned to Sundew. "Well, What do we do now?" He asked her. Sundew looked up from her nails. "What? Oh. I don't know. I haven't thought of the plan that far." Luna went up and touched the scroll. In a flash, it disappeared. A sharp stinging pain went through her head.

"Where did it go?" She asked, stunned. She turned around. Everyone was worried. "We have to get the scroll back so we can do the tasks!"

"But how?" Blue asked. "I blame this on Cricket!" Luna retorted. "She is the one who stepped onto the square that got us here in the first place!

"Really, Well I blame it on WASP!" Cricket said to Luna.

"I blame this on Sundew!" Swordtail joined into the screaming. "She was the one who told us to come out in the storm!"

"Oh yeah! Well I blame it on Luna! She's the one who touched the scroll! Sundew cried. They broke into a fight. Blue looked unhappy. Cricket knew he didn't like it when his friends fought.

Out of nowhere, Willow screamed, "I BLAME IT ON WILLOW BECAUSE SHE JUST STOOD AROUND AND DID NOTHING!" The whole room went quiet and Willow stood there, looking proud. "Maybe we should stop fighting," Swordtail said. He held his hand out for Sundew to shake it. They all shook hands and said kind words and all that mushy crap. "Find the MANGOO!!!!" yelled Swordtail out of nowhere. "Guys, focus," said Cricket, trying to get them back on track. Blue and Willow paid attention to Cricket but the rest of them did not, they were busy looking for the Mango.

"I NEED THE MANGOO! FIND IT FASTER!!!!!!! I NEED IT! GIVE IT TO ME!" Shouted Swordtail. "OK fine, If you really want the mango I have one," Cricket said, a little annoyed. "You DO??? WHERE!? GIVE IT TO MEH!" Swordtail shouted back. Blue looked a little better. "Ok all of you pay attention NOW," Cricket yelled, that was the first time in her life she yelled and she didn't expect them to turn around and look at her. "Now you guys have to listen to Blue, because he has an idea." She said. "Wait, I do?" Said Blue, confused. "Uhh, Well, maybe we should just wait for something to happen while eating some mango?" Swordtail looked at Blue, then Cricket's backpack. "MANGOOOOOOO!" He screamed. Cricket pulled out her lunch bag and gave everyone a slice of mango.

Cricket was just about to take a bite when suddenly they were not in the black room anymore, they were in a jungle.