Bye Bye Bumblebee

Cricket's house was right next to the school so they quickly put Bumblebee at home and fired the babysitter and called a new one.. It was quite irresponsible to leave school but they had permission. They spent the rest of lunch climbing trees and rolling down hills. "I'm so excited for the test this afternoon!" Cricket exclaimed. Blue's face suddenly turned worried and not the normal reassuring smile. "What test? I don't remember the teacher telling us about a test!?" Blue's breathing started speeding up. "Chill Blue, it's only a math test and you're great at math," Cricket said, trying to calm him down.

Blue ran to his locker and started looking at the day's plan. Cricket followed. Surely enough, the math test was there. But it wasn't any old math test, It was the math test for their college reports. "You didn't tell me it was THE math test!" shouted Blue. "Sorry! I didn't know either!," Cricket said. But I'll help you study! The two studied until it was time for the test. Cricket obviously got a full 100% and Blue got a 95%. They were both super happy they passed. The rest of the lesson was just revision so Cricket pulled out her favorite book, and gave Blue his favorite book from the same series.

Cricket and Blue were sitting quietly at the back of Burnet's car. She was a little nervous because Blue's sister Luna did not like her. Blue was finishing off the salad roll from his lunch box and he looked like he was quite enjoying it. Cricket was so hungry but she didn't want to disturb Blue's peaceful eating.

At Blue's house, Cricket was practically sweating. Luna was giving her the evil eye. Blue grabbed Cricket's arm; she felt like a kaleidoscope of butterflies had set flight in her stomach. "Let's go to my room!" Blue said, and pulled her up the stairs. Blue's room did not look like an ordinary male teenager's room, It wasn't full of rock 'n' roll music posters and cardboard guitars, It was very organised and it had a blue(colour not person)tone. A while later Blue was sitting on his bed on his phone, with Cricket asleep on his shoulder. Everyone thought Cricket had gone home because it was 10:52pm and they had school. Blue was scrolling through instagram when he had found a weird selfie of Bumblebee, posted three minutes ago.

" Cricket, Cricket, Bumblebee is home alone"

"Crap" Cricket replied and then they giggled.

Cricket was sitting at the back of Burnet's car again feeling very bad. She had to wake up Burnet at 11:00pm to get home. She got out of the car and watched as they drove away. Cricket opened the door and everything seemed normal. She found her phone on the kitchen table. It was supposed to be in her room, charging. She went to her room and looked at her favorite picture of her and Blue. She loved Blue. She couldn't see how some people didn't. Cricket closed her phone and went over to Bumblebee's crib at the back of her room. Bumblebee was fast asleep. Cricket sighed and went to bed.