give into me

Colby's P.O.V

After the guys left, I noticed that Aurora stayed behind and helped clean up the house while I was relaxing. I knew that this would be my only opportunity to tell her how I felt about her before she left.

Rory: I'm about to head out, is there anything else I can do?

Colby: come here...

I watched as she sat down next to me and I grabbed her hand.

Rory: are you okay Cole...?

Colby: yeah, I just wanted to tell you that I appreciate everything you've done for me.

Rory: I would do anything for you Cole.

Colby: stay with me.

Rory: I can't...

Colby: please.

Rory: Cole...

I heard let out a soft sigh after she whispered my name, I pulled her onto my lap and ran my hands up her shirt and unfastened her bra.

Rory: Cole please...

Colby: I need you here with me...

Rory: I can't do this Cole... I....

Colby: I love you...

Rory: please don't do this...

Colby: Aurora...

Rory: please Cole...

I felt her get up but as she was about to head out the door I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom and showed her how I felt. I gently ran my fingers up her leg and stopped at her waist before looking in her eyes.

Colby: please stay with me...

Rory: I have to get home Cole, please don't make me choose between you and Jake because I won't do that, I love Jake.

Colby: I know that you still have feelings for me Aurora.

Rory: I do but it's not like I do with Jake. Please don't do this Cole because you're going to ruin everything.

Cole: if you love Jake so much than why did you choose to stay here after they left?

I watched as she broke eye contact with me and looked towards the door, I knew she was thinking of something to say but she never did and after waiting a few minutes of listening to the silence I finally heard those words leave her mouth.

Rory: I love you Cole...

Colby: I love you too Aurora...

I placed my lips on hers and felt her slowly give into me and I held her close to me while we slept together.