relaxing with you

Rory's P.O.V

As the hours slowly ticked by, so did the love we made together. I watched as he laid down next to me while he was catching his breath and I had decided to get a shower.

Colby: I need a break...

Rory: was it to much for you..?

I seen him sit up in bed and look at me with a huge smirk on his face.

Colby: it will never be to much for me...

I watched as he got out of bed and walked into the bathroom where I was and ran us a warm shower, after he helped me stand in front of him, he quickly closed the shower door and gently ran his fingers against my skin while he helped guide the water to the area that I couldn't see and it only make me want him again and even though I didn't say it, I think he seen it in my eyes as he gently kissed me. I felt his fingertips brush against my thigh as he pulled me on his lap.

I let out a soft whimper after I felt his lips gently brush against my neck, even though we didn't have sex; he showed me something better as the steam from the warm water fogged up the glass, I wasn't sure what this was that I was feeling but I never wanted it go away. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tangled my fingers in his hair...

Colby: am I hurting you...?

I couldn't find it in me to answer but I let out the same soft whimper and I guess he took it as a no and continued what he was doing. I knew that he like being dominant and I let him do what he wanted. I felt my head tilt back and let out another whimper before I moaned his name which made him stop. I was glad that he did because if he kept going, I didn't know what I would say. We cleaned each other's body with the shop provided and got headed to bed after drying off.

I got in bed next to him and immediately felt him gently pull me towards him, I placed my head on his chest and fell asleep listening to his heartbeat but not before hearing those words roll off his tongue and I would never get tired of hearing him say that to me.

Colby: I love you so much Shiloh...