finding out

Rory's P.O.V

I had just returned home from teaching a new dance class in Florida when I decided to surprise Axel, I had quietly walked into our house and upstairs to our bedroom when I noticed the door was opened a little; I was about to push it open when I seen the last thing I expected to see. I had instantly become heartbroken at the sight as I watched my best friend making out with my boyriend while I heard her moaning his name.

I decided to leave without disturbing them after I packed up all my things, I knew I needed a place to stay and fast; so I decided to call my brother and explain to him what happened and he was telling me about a place that was for sale not far from where he lived.

I found myself in an unfamiliar place and I looked like the new kid on the block while I looked around for the house Sam told me about and I finally found it once I got back to California. I decided to stay with my brother until could save up money to buy the house but I didn't get it in time and found out that the house had been sold to a couple with children.

I walked inside the house that my brother lives in and seen two other guys hanging out in the kitchen, I had thought I was at the wrong house at first until I seen Sam coming inside.

Rory: Sam.

I seen him look at me before he walked over, he introduced me to the others and that's when I heard his voice, I thought back to that day I first met him and it was like I was staring at a different person; he definitely looked different although he looked better than I remembered.

Sam: guys this is my sister Rory.

Rory: hi...

Sam: Rory, this is Jake and Corey.

Corey: it's nice meeting you.

Rory: pleasure to meet you.

Jake: Sam you never mentioned you had a sister, why have you been hiding her from us?

Sam: because I know how you are around females and what kind of brother would I be if I didn't look out for my baby sister.

Jake: you have to overlook Sam, he hasn't got much sleep in the past day or two but it is nice to meet you.

Rory: nice meeting you too. Why haven't you been able to sleep Sam?

Sam: mostly because we just got home from filming a video and I want to make sure it looked good before uploading it. Moving on, you met Jake and Corey; this is Colby but you should remember him from when we were younger.

Rory: of course. It's good to see you again Cole.

Colby: whoa Sam, not cool dude. I mean I'm good with meeting fans but don't tell them my real name dude.

Rory: I'm not a fan...

Sam: actually Colby, this is my baby sister Rory. Don't you remember her from when we were kids?

Colby: oh yeah...now I remember, you were that awkward kid who wouldn't stop following me around just to annoy your friend.

Rory: no that was my old friend Kerry, I don't talk to her anymore after she...nevermind it's not worth talking about.

Colby: okay, it's nice seeing you again.

Rory: good seeing you also...

After I finished meeting the others, he showed me where I would be sleeping and I loved it since I wouldn't be staying in the house with them. I watched as he unlocked the door to the guest house and I walked in.

Sam: I know it's probably not what you're used to but...

Rory: it's big enough for me, thank you Sam.

Sam: you're welcome Rory, I will leave you alone so you can rest but if you need anything just ask one of us.

I nodded my head and watched as he quickly closed the door and left me alone, I crawled into bed and cried myself to sleep, I felt betrayed by someone who was like a sister to me and the person who I loved more than anything, I knew that I needed to move on and I would in time but right now I was struggling to let go.