keeping distance

Sam's P.O.V

After my sister arrived, I showed her the guest after introducing her to the guys. I wasn't sure what was going on with her that made her want to move back here but I was determined to find out what was going on, I could tell that Jake and Corey liked her because they would always try sneaking around the guest house and see her but Colby decided to keep his distance from her and it was hard to tell how he was feeling about her being here.

Jake: hey dude, your sister is hot. Why did you want to keep her hid from your friends?

Sam: because of that reason alone, why are you interested in my sister all of a sudden? You just met her...

Corey: I agree with Jake, your sister is hot.

Sam: you two need to leave her alone, she's going through something and she needs ...

Corey: she needs a shoulder to cry on, I will help her out with that.

Jake: no way dude, I seen her first...

Colby: you two are acting like hormonal teenage boys, she's not even attractive so leave her alone.

Corey: dude are you blind? She's beyond attractive...

Colby: no she's not, I've seen more attractive women.

Sam: dude, why are you talking bad about my sister?

Jake: I'm going to talk with her...

Corey: not unless I get to her first...

I watched as Jake and Corey raced to the door and towards the guest house, Jake knocked on the door and I seen her let him inside while Corey continued laying on the grass after Jake pushed him down.

Sam: if my sister being here bothers you, I'm sure our parents will let her stay with them...

Colby: I don't have a problem with her staying here, I just think it's going to distract Jake and Corey, I mean you see how they're acting; what's going to happen a month from now if she's still here?

Sam: I see your point but she agreed to stay for a few days...

Colby: something needs to be done before Jake and Corey get into a physical altercation over her...