My Sister the Death Eater

Start from the beginning

Snape thrust inside of her as deep as he could go, reaching down between them and gliding his fingers over her swollen clit. She sobbed loudly at the contact, her walls squeezing Snape deliciously. She could feel his cock twitch repeatedly as she tightened around him and brought him further inside her. 

He was groaning loudly and slamming his hips brutally into her and stretching her more than she thought was possible. His touches on her clit had remained gentle, trying to coax an orgasm from her. His deep voice returned to her ear and he whispered dirty words, "that's right pet. Take my cock like the greedy slut you are." 

Aurora wanted desperately to deny his words, but she was eagerly taking his cock within her and mindlessly begging him not to stop. She allowed him to plunder her insides and carve his ownership upon her body. The ends of Snape's hair tickled her chest as he leaned down and sucked a neglected nipple into his hot mouth. Aurora's body was on fire, she was climbing higher and she was dangerously close to the edge. Snape released her nipple and looked into her eyes, his dark orbs glinting sinfully as he said, "this cunt belongs to me." 

Aurora nodded dumbly, not even registering what he was saying as she lifted her hips, desperately wanting him deeper inside her. Snape pinched her clit harshly as he slammed his cock fully inside her and the wave crashed. Aurora convulsed around him, milking his release from him and sank bonelessly back into the mattress.

Once the intensity of her arousal died down, shame consumed her. It was hard for her to blame Snape for what had transpired, when she had been the one to initiate the coupling. She wanted to crawl under the covers and hide from Snape's penetrating gaze as he said, "I knew you would give in eventually." He was still on top of her, his cock softening within her as if he was unwilling to part from her just yet. 

Aurora looked away from him and instead fixed her gaze on a painting of two snakes entwined around a rose bush. They continued to coil around the thorny branches, heedless of the bright drops of crimson slipping from their wounds. She sympathized with their plight in that moment. She was intimately pressed against the one person who had caused her severe emotional and physical harm, and yet she had actively sought out his touch. Undeterred by how foolish her decision had been, she had cared only about relieving the ache within her. 

She pushed at his chest lightly, trying to convey her desire to get up without inciting his anger. He smirked at her, leaned down and caught her lips in his. The kiss was gentle, far from his normal dominating plundering of her mouth. He licked the bottom of her upper lip sensuously, before pulling back and rolling off of her. Without him weighing her down, her feelings of claustrophobia slowly began to subside. 

Aurora climbed out of the bed. It really had not been much different to what they had done before. Except he had ultimately forced her all those other times. She reminded herself. This time she had started it, begged him not to stop. A blush colored her cheeks and she shook her head in self disgust. Maybe she really was just a greedy slut, just like Snape had told her. 

A wave of melancholy crashed over her as she slipped her nightdress back on. Snape had stepped into the bathroom shortly after they had finished. She could hear the shower running and knew he was going to be a minute. Aurora sighed and stepped out into the hall, she desperately needed to relieve herself. Since she knew that the room across from Snape's was identical, and was meant to be hers, she hurried into it.

After she had finished washing her hands, she walked out of the bathroom and instantly stood alert. She was no longer alone. Sitting on the light cream sofa, as if he owned the place, was the dark lord. Aurora had been staying at Malfoy manor for a week already, but had not seen him again since dinner that first night. His cryptic words of wanting to speak with her before school started back filtered through her mind. Her previous anxieties surged to the surface with a vengeance, and she had to fight to keep the tremble out of her stance. She knew she was unsuccessful when the dark lord smiled at her humorously.