~2~

Y/N's home in Lucknow is beautifully adorned with marigold garlands and vibrant fabrics, radiating a warm, inviting atmosphere

As the taxi pulls up to the familiar gates of their Lucknow home, Y/N and Taehyung step out, their faces filled with anticipation and joy.

Y/N: (smiling) "Home sweet home, Teapot."

Taehyung: (grinning) "You bet, Y/N. I've missed this place."

Y/N's Mother: (rushing out) "Oh, my dears! Welcome back!"

Y/N's mother envelops them in tight hugs, her eyes shining with happiness.

Y/N's Mother: "Look at you two! You've grown even more handsome and beautiful since the last time I saw you."

Taehyung: (laughing) "Aunty, you're too kind!"

Inside the house, the scent of aromatic spices fills the air, as Y/N's mother has been busy preparing their favorite dishes.

Y/N's Mother: "Come, come! Sit down, I've made all your favorites."

Y/N and Taehyung exchange delighted glances, already salivating at the thought of the delectable feast.

Y/N's Mother: "And you, my dear Taehyungiiee, I've brewed a special masala chai just for you."

Taehyung: (gratefully) "Aunty, you know the way to my heart!"

As they settle in, Y/N's mother chats animatedly, catching up on all their Delhi adventures.

Y/N's Mother: "And how's college been, Y/N? And you, Taehyung, any new shenanigans?"

Y/N: (laughing) "Oh, you know, the usual. Med school keeps us on our toes."

Taehyung: "And Y/N here is practically a genius with a scalpel now!"

Y/N's Mother: "I'm so proud of both of you. Now, let me introduce you to some of our guests."

Y/N's mother leads them to a small gathering in the garden, where they meet a mix of familiar faces and new acquaintances.

Y/N's Mother: "This is Taehyung, Y/N's dearest friend from Delhi."

Guest 1: "Ah, the loyal friend! We've heard so much about you."

Taehyung: "All good things, I hope!"

Y/N's Mother: (spotting Taehyung's mother) "Ah, there she is! Mrs. Kim! Come, come, I've been dying to catch up with you."

Taehyung's mother, a graceful lady with a warm smile, approaches Y/N's mother.

Taehyung's Mother: (grinning) "Oh, you know me, always ready for a good chat!"

Taehyung: (hugging his mother) "Mom! I've missed you."

Taehyung's Mother: (patting his cheek) "Oh, my dear boy, look at you! So grown up and handsome."