And she is now in this landmark building, one of the many attractions.

  In order for her to survive, in addition to finding a safe place, she also needed to facilitate evacuation.

  When the seminary comes to pick them up in three days, they must leave easily.

  Otherwise, they won't be able to pick her up even if she's hiding underground.

  So they have to find a safe and convenient place to evacuate.

  Han Qingxia came to the second floor of the building after thinking about it. She walked to the window and overlooked the entire Qinghe River, and her eyes fell on the financial building 500 meters away.

  The Financial Building is the tallest building in China, over 400 meters tall, with 80 floors and a large apron on the top floor!

  "Boss, I'm familiar with this area. I used to work here." Xu Hai took the initiative to step forward.

  When Han Qingxia heard this, she turned to look at him, "Then do you know the safest way to get to the Financial Building?"

  Xu Hai thought for a while, then he pointed to a real estate diagonally ahead and said, "That's Qingjiang No. 1, the number one real estate in S City. It's very expensive. By the end of the world, less than half of it has been sold out, and there are even fewer people living there for a long time. We're going there." Go there! It’s definitely the safest way to go there!”

  Following his words, Han Qingxia's eyes fell on the property.

  They are only a hundred meters away from the real estate. After passing through the real estate, the last row of Qingjiang No. 1 is only about 200 meters away from the Financial Building!

  That's a great location!

  "Tidy up, we have to go to Qingjiang No. 1 before night!" Han Qingxia said to the people behind him.

  When everyone heard her words, they all fell to the ground and took the time to rest.

  There's still a hundred meters to run from here to there, so don't let anyone fall behind.

  Han Qingxia once said that she would not save those who were holding her back.

  Everyone must follow Han Qingxia if they want to survive.

  Han Qingxia found the best place to go out while they were resting.

  But there are zombies outside this building.

  There are many popular attractions nearby, and there are no shortage of people.

  Just then, she heard a loud gunshot.

  "boom!"

  Shots have been fired.

  Someone on the other side of the Qinghe River fired the first shot.

  Han Qingxia stood by the window of the building and tilted his head to look at the source of the sound.

  I saw a lone man running for his life on a street full of zombies. He was the one who fired the gun.

  He killed a zombie that was about to pounce on him and shot him in the head, but at the same time, the sound of gunfire attracted more zombies.

  The surrounding zombies that were originally attracted by other living people all gathered in his direction.

  After a while, the street on the other side was filled with zombies.

  The running man was surrounded by zombies on the front, back, left and right, with no way out. After being pounced on by the first zombie, he was completely submerged in the sea of ​​zombies.