has now been tested, not only the zombie king has the ability to speak, but also the sixth-level zombies.

   "I won't play with you now." Feng Wei suddenly burst out with a powerful mental ability.

   The sixth-level zombie felt inexplicably dangerous, but because Feng Wei was fifth-level, he still chose to release it with the strongest ability to resist her mental attack.

   When the strongest wind blade he condensed came to Feng Wei, she took out the energy gun and fired a shot.

  The wind blade turned around and headed towards the sixth-level zombies. He was startled with wide eyes. Just as he was about to dodge, suddenly the mental power attack fell, making him feel as if his mental power was about to be pulled away.

   was also in this gap, and the wind blade cut off his head straight.

   Feng Wei didn't give him a chance to fight back. A vine on the ground quickly passed through his head and pulled out a bright crystal nucleus.

   Seeing this scene, everyone upstairs was stunned.

   Feng Wei easily killed a level 6 zombie under their noses, that's amazing!

  Today's update is over, thank you for your tips and votes~~The system has a problem again, the last chapter keeps going around and around but can't post it, hey~

   (end of this chapter)

  Chapter 2202 Don't you want it?

   Feng Wei killed the sixth-level ability user.

   suddenly felt a wave of energy from the heavens and the earth fluctuating, and then her breath rose from level five to level six.

   Feng Wei even felt that the law of heaven and earth that suppressed her seemed to be weakened a lot, and she would soon be able to break the next level of suppression again.

   She raised her head and looked at the sky. The aura of this life star became thicker, and it gradually shifted to a higher-level planet, which was a good thing.

   On the other side, Huo Xiaoliang successfully killed a level 6 zombie.

   The other one was also pressed and beaten by him, Feng Wei raised his hand and condensed a golden blade and flew straight towards the zombie.

  The sixth-level zombie sensed danger, and turned his head to see a golden light passing by. He wanted to avoid it, but was stopped by Huo Xiaoliang.

  In an instant, the golden blade chopped off his head and shattered it. An extremely bright crystal nucleus was rolled up by a vine and sent to Feng Wei.

   Feng Wei took the crystal core and threw it to the wind and longevity below.

   One beast and one plant immediately swallowed the crystal core, feeling extremely excited.

   After taking the genetic modification liquid, plus this sixth-level crystal nucleus, they will soon be able to directly enter the sixth-level.

  When Feng Wei lost it, he was the sixth-level crystal nucleus, and the people standing upstairs were very envious of Gale Wind and Longevity.

   Sure enough, being Feng Wei's spiritual pet is very happy.

   And everyone found out that Feng Wei has been promoted to level 6, and she is much stronger. A metal blade can kill a level 6 zombie, which is very awesome.