1451-1500

Chapter 1451 is really heartbreaking

   Xia Ruo knows that many mecha masters use biological mechas as a benchmark in the industry, so I can't help but feel pain in dismantling them.

   She laughed and said domineeringly: "Okay, anyway, don't be reluctant, just tear it down!"

  An Xu thought of a question, "Sister, we will bring these three biological mechas back to the studio for disassembly and research, and it is very likely that they will be discovered."

   They are also not sure that there are no spies in this vein.

  Xia Ruo smiled indifferently: "If you know it, you will know it. Anyway, our competition project is to incorporate biological mecha elements, so it doesn't matter if they know it earlier."

   "What if they asked about the origin of the biological mecha?" Song Zhouli thought more deeply.

   Xia Ruo didn't care, "Just tell the truth that I went to grab it."

   She has long been united with the first star thief, and is not afraid that the other party will find out.

  Otherwise, Miao Ao would definitely be involved, and this **** teammate would be exposed, which would be worth the loss.

   So the first star thief group should not doubt it. After all, what she did with Feng Rogue in the Western Star Region is not a secret, and the star thief group can find it.

   "Is this okay? Will the Star Thieves come to trouble you for this!"

  Xia Ruo shrugged, "If you come for trouble, just look for it. When the time comes, you will beat one of the others. What's there to worry about."

  "..." Well, the four of them felt that they couldn't communicate with the junior sister, and the junior sister really liked to use their fists to solve problems.

   "That's it, you guys go to dismantle the mecha." Xia Ruo waved to them.

   The four of them could only hold the mecha chain and carefully left and returned to the workshop to disassemble the mecha.

After    and the others left, Miao Ao raised his eyebrows, "You are really arrogant. After announcing this to the outside world, the people from the branch of the First Star Thief Group will probably come to trouble you."

   "Otherwise, what should I do? I sold you?" Xia Ruo pouted, "I wouldn't do such a dishonest thing."

   "It doesn't matter if they know that I will give you the biological mecha." Miao Ao said indifferently.

   His status is special, and those people have to endure it no matter how upset they are.

   Xia Ruo said with a smile: "It's not good to expose you, maybe it will guard you in the future, and you will not easily get some key information."

   "You are so important, so try not to reveal it."

   "Yun Kuo and others have long since colluded with the first star thief group, and they want to bite me at any time. If there are too many lice, I won't worry about biting too much debt, I'm not afraid!"

  Miao Ao thinks it makes sense, "Just do it!"

   That night, Xia Ruo squeezed a lot of health pills and took them to the hospital the next day.

   Liang Zhanshuai was not in the hospital, only his assistant and adjutant guarded him.

   Seeing Xia Ruo coming in, both of them showed admiration.