1151-1200

Chapter 1151 You know?

   For the next three days, Xia Ruo and Feng Yan were tired of being together every day, either reading in the room, or going out to eat or watch a movie and go shopping.

   Three days later, Feng Yan and Yunjing left by airship, and Xia Ruo also went to the shop to see a doctor.

   looked at her and found that something was wrong. Three out of fifty people had the same disease, and all the symptoms were the same.

   took the pulse and found that these people were poisoned, and after inquiring about them, they did not know that they were poisoned, but there was one thing in common. They all came from one of the life stars in the Northern Star Region.

   Xia Ruo arranged detoxification pills for them and recorded their situation.

   After reading the fifty people in line today, Xia Ruo closed the shop and saw Tan Chu come over.

   He smiled and said, "Doctor Xia, I want to trouble you with something, I wonder if you are free?"

   Xia Ruo roughly guessed the purpose of his visit, "Okay! Let's go to a nearby drink shop."

"it is good!"

  The two went to the drink shop, Xia Ruo took a sip of juice, "What's the matter with you?"

Tan Chu did not go around in circles, "Since yesterday, a life star not far from the central life star has seen many hospitalized patients with the same symptoms. We suspected that it was a virus infection, but after the inspection, we found that it was not, and we haven't found it yet. The cause is the cause, so I want to trouble you to help."

  Xia Ruo thought that it was this, "Are their symptoms like vomiting and diarrhea, and some people even have red rashes on their bodies?"

  Tan Chu raised his head in surprise: "You know?"

   "I just saw three such patients today, so I thought of it." Xia Ruo replied.

  Tan Chu couldn't help but ask: "Dr. Xia, can you see the reason?"

   "Poisoned, they are all infected with the same poison, the person with the rash on his body is more deeply poisoned."

   Xia Ruo paused and said, "This poison will not cause death, but it will keep vomiting, diarrhea, and rashes. You must take an antidote to subside."

   "Like you said, that life star has been hospitalized with so many people since yesterday, which shows that it was not someone who did it to harm people, but a mass incident." She analyzed.

  Tan Chu nodded in agreement: "We were so suspicious before, but we couldn't find the pathogen, so we couldn't make a complete conclusion!"

   "So many people are poisoned, you can start with the water source to see if anyone has manipulated the normal drinking water source of the life star. Only in this way can people be poisoned on a large scale." Xia Ruo suggested.

Tan Chu thinks it makes sense, "We thought it was caused by someone releasing a virus, so we have been checking the air on the life star to see if there is anything unusual. I didn't expect someone to poison it, and now we have a direction. It might be found out."

   He got up and said, "Thank you Doctor Xia for clarifying your doubts. I'll let the people from the Chapter and Star Police carefully check the water sources and other places that are easy to be poisoned."

  Xia Ruo nodded: "Okay!"

"By the way, you'd better check again to see if anyone is selling antidote or the like starting today. Poisoning so many people is not fatal. I feel that it is more likely that people want to make money than take revenge on society. ." She reminded.