1101-1150

Chapter 1101 I didn't expect such a hot side

   Xia Ruo turned around and closed the door.

  Other people are also following the two of them, and they can't get close to see and open the terminal to watch the live broadcast.

   Then he widened his eyes one by one, obviously not expecting Xia Ruo to be so domineering and throw people out directly.

   This is something that no one expected. After all, from the first meeting, Xia Ruo gave people the feeling of being elegant and gentle, with a better temperament. No one expected to have such a hot side.

   But most of the people in the three groups didn't think Xia Ruo was too much, and they were also very disgusted with Emi's kind of asking for help, but they looked like you should help her righteously, and no one owed her.

  The people watching in front of the live broadcast were also stunned.

  [Damn it, Doctor Xia still has such a hot side, so handsome! ]

  [I also think that the way Dr. Xia threw people just now was so handsome, and the way he scolded people was so cool. ]

  [People please help, don't forget if you don't help, isn't it too much to scold and throw? ]

  [Excessive fart, this doctor Hui is so rude, looks like a high-ranking person, please help, if people don't help, they will call them selfish, and I will spray them back, too. ]

  [That is, why are they not in a group to help you? Don't kidnap with morality. It's really easy for Dr. Xia to do it, but he doesn't owe Huimei, so why help? ]

  [This is the first time I see someone asking for help, so I have learned a lot! ]

  [Throw it well, this kind of person is too self-righteous, who does she think she is! ]

  [Although Dr. Xia's behavior is a bit over the top, I'm still going to stand by her. This Dr. Hui really hates her. ]

  [It's really annoying. Obviously, I want to be lazy, and I'm not sincere in asking people for help. I wanted to kidnap Xiu Xiu before. ]

  [Xiu Xiu and Dr. Xia didn't team up with her, why is her face so big? ]

Although some people below    occasionally said that Xia Ruo had done too much, they were quickly overwhelmed by the comments praising Xia Ruo and scolding Hui Mei.

   Especially Yan Xiu's fans, if it weren't for the screen, they would all want to point at Hui Mei's nose and curse.

   also gave birth to a liking for Xia Ruo, this is how you should treat this shameless bitch, otherwise you will be kicked in the face.

   At the same time, everyone has a new understanding of Xia Ruo, but they don't think there is any problem. Instead, they think that this is the true temperament, and it is also in line with the purpose of the program team.

   This is also the first time such a thing has happened on the show, so some people who were not interested in this wild survival show also clicked to watch it, and the ratings rose a small step, making the director and investors laugh.

   Huimei never thought that Xia Ruo not only dared to scold her, but also dared to throw her, and her whole body hurt when she fell.

She hated Xia Ruo to death, but she really didn't dare to knock on the door again. She saw Xia Ruo splitting a tree on the live broadcast before, and she was easily thrown away, and her force value was not low. How could she be so weak? opponent.