1851-1900

Chapter 1851 She is lucky

  The people attending the wedding not only included all the high-level executives of the central star, but also the high-level executives of the other major star regions.

   Even the great leader of the First Star Thief Group and now the Evernight Star Field brought people to participate.

   Moreover, the Yun family's handwriting is not ordinary, and all the hotels in the central star are all-inclusive, not only including food and accommodation, but also round-trip airship tickets.

   If this is replaced by a small family, the cost of this day alone will be able to go bankrupt.

   But who made Xia Ruo and Xia Xuan have an inhuman third uncle, people are self-willed when they have money.

   Not to mention that those who watched the live broadcast were amazed by this extraordinary wedding, those who came to the wedding from the low-level literary star field were shocked.

   They never thought that Xia Ruo's family status was so high, and her own connections were so scary.

   Although I heard that Xia Ruo is very good in the high-level literary star field, she invited so many foreign aids in the last defense battle, which made them feel very good.

  But after attending the wedding, they discovered that what was before was just the tip of the iceberg.

  Especially after they came here, they couldn't help but admire and proud when they heard what happened to Xia Ruo.

   Therefore, whether it is the high-level officials of the Federation or the high-level officials of the other three major countries, they are more respectful and polite to Feng Baixuan and the people of the Feng family.

  Who makes a daughter-in-law not only strong in herself, but also has such a strong background, you have to hold it.

   After attending Xia Ruo's wedding, although many high-level officials of the four major alliance countries lingered on it, there were still many things waiting for them to deal with.

   So in addition to Feng Baixuan, the other high-level officials of the Three Kingdoms took people on a battleship and returned to the low-level Wenxingxing domain with some supplies.

  Because Xia Ruo was pregnant, Feng Baixuan decided to wait until his daughter-in-law gave birth to a child, and he would go back after seeing his grandson with his own eyes.

   Mr. Feng and Mrs. Feng were even more reluctant to leave. The two elders both decided that they would stay at Central Star and take care of their grandson in the future.

   After the wedding, Xia Ruo stayed at home to raise the fetus. After the fetus was stable in three months, she would often go to the mecha company and the pharmacy company.

   It's really hard to stay at home every day.

  Time passed quickly. If Xia didn't go to the company this day, she went downstairs with a big belly and saw Feng Yan making breakfast.

   "Wife!" Feng Yan stepped forward quickly, holding her with one hand and wrapping his arms around her waist.

   Xia Ruo is completely accustomed to this kind of service of her own rogue.

  I was also moved inside. Since she was pregnant, Feng Yan took care of all the work. At night, when her feet cramped or something, he would immediately get up to massage her.

   Her belly was getting bigger and it was a little hard for her to bend down. Feng Yan even helped her wash her feet.

   Such a considerate service like a 24-year-old husband makes her friends all praise and envy each and every one of them.