1401-1450

Chapter 1401 The root is it

  Xia Ruo can see from Liang Zhanshuai's appearance and temperament that this is not a fuel-efficient lamp.

   So it's not surprising that he knows everything, including her black case look at this.

   She smiled and admitted generously, "Not bad!"

   Liang Zhanshuai squinted his eyes. Among the third generation of Central Star, very few people can be so calm and confident in front of him. He also found that this Doctor Xia exudes a restrained and invisible aura that is not weak at all.

   "Since we all know what each other means, let's get to the point first, and you can help my son see it." He said straight to the point.

   Xia Ruo nodded: "Okay!"

   She walked to the bedside and looked at the pale and weak person on the bed. Instead of doing treatment, she turned to Liang Zhanshuai and said, "Can the unrelated people go out first?"

   Yun Fengyu took a few steps and stayed by Xia Ruo's side. He was definitely not an irrelevant person, he had to protect Ruoruo.

   Liang Zhanshuai did not expect Xia Ruo to be so bold, and he began to give opinions before he achieved any results.

   But he didn't get angry, instead he waved to the assistant behind him and the adjutant who brought Xia Ruo in, "You guys go out first."

   The two were stunned for a while, but they dared not object to his decision, "Yes!"

After    went out, the adjutant closed the door very considerately.

   As for whether Yun Fengyu and Xia Ruo will play tricks on the war commander, they are not worried about this at all. It is really that Liang war commander is very strong.

   After the two went out, Xia Ruo looked at Liang Zhanshuai and said, "Since Mr. Liang's accident, do you feel that your whole person has fallen into a violent state, and there is only one thought in your heart, revenge."

"As soon as I go to bed at night, I will dream that something has happened to Young Master Liang, and even leave you forever, and then wake up from sleep. The fury in my heart has turned into violence, and I have the urge to destroy everything and the world. ?"

   The look of surprise on Liang Zhanshuai's face became stronger and stronger, "How do you know?"

   Such mood swings in his heart, he has never told anyone, and he feels that something is not right. He has privately checked with a family doctor, but there is no problem.

   I didn't expect this Doctor Xia to say it all at once.

   "I see!" Xia Ruo smiled confidently.

   "You mean I'm sick?" Liang Zhanshuai's convergent eyes sharpened again.

   Xia Ruo looked back at him frankly, "It's not sick, it's just poisoning."

   Liang Zhanshuai was stunned, "What? Poisoned? How is it possible?"

   "I just had a full body check up a few days ago," he added.

   Xia Ruo replied, "The poison was not eaten or entered the blood, so you can't detect it with instruments and blood draws."

   "That kind of poison can expand your emotions infinitely, triggering a violent factor in your heart, making it difficult for you to calm down, fall into an extreme emotion, and be unable to reason."

   She was strange before. It stands to reason that even if Liang Zhanshuai has a crazy personality and is stimulated by his son's incident, he will not catch someone and bite someone like a mad dog. She just came in and smelled the smell on him, and she knew the reason.