801-850

Chapter 801 It's impossible

   Over there, Ji Hyun was busy and coping with the medicinal food restaurant, and Xia Ruo also brought people to dig a lot of medicinal herbs and plants in the forest.

When    was about to turn back, he encountered two groups from the First Academy.

   The three academies are located in three small towns. The periphery of the forest is relatively large, and it is rare to encounter them in general. But the deeper you go, the smaller the circle, the greater the possibility and opportunity for encounters.

   When Xia Ruo and others met two groups of people, they were arguing.

   To be precise, it is not the two groups arguing with each other, but the target is aimed at one person.

   has been complaining and blaming him for letting go of a mutant fox beast with a good third-level appearance. If he can get it back, he can definitely sell a lot of star coins.

   Advanced mutant fox beasts are very cute and very smart. They are very popular with young ladies of noble families. They are also a symbol of status and status. Keeping one by your side saves face.

   There is a business that specializes in selling pets. As long as it is closed and domesticated for a period of time and sold, the profit can be multiplied several times.

   The mutant beasts they harvested from the outside world were also relatively expensive, and there was a branch stationed in the supply city of this semi-desolate star.

   "Fart, am I the one who let the mutant fox run away? Obviously I caught it, and it escaped without someone's influence."

   Familiar voice came, Xia Ruo was stunned.

   "Zhai Hao, don't make excuses earlier, we all watched you catch the mutant beast, but you let it go on purpose, don't try to throw this pot on others."

   "Yeah! Our captain just said a few words to you, is that what you are?"

   "What conflicts between you and our captain, we don't care, but you can't avenge your private revenge publicly, this is the mutant fox that everyone found together."

   "Zhai Hao, you are so disappointing. After all, our two teams have cooperated. You can't magnify the conflict with Captain Ren and cause everyone to lose." The captain of his group said.

  Zhai Hao can be seen now. The captain of his group has long since colluded with Ren Mingliang. No wonder it was announced today that the two teams would do the task together.

   It turned out that he dug a hole and waited for him here.

   "Hmph, what's going on, you know what, I'm too lazy to explain!"

   He and the other two people in this group are roommates, and it was because of them that they joined this group. I didn't expect him to be calculated, and the other party is silent now.

   Such an obvious thing, as long as the eyes and the heart are not blind, everyone knows what is going on.

   It wasn't because he saw that his grandfather was half-retired, and Ren Mingliang's father took the position of the principal of the First Academy. These people really know how to read the dishes.

   "Then what do you want to do?" Ren Mingliang looked at Zhai Hao and said, "You let the mutant fox go, and we lost so much, it's impossible to just forget it!"

   "Why don't you catch one or an equivalent mutant beast to pay for it, or take the initiative to withdraw from the team."

   When Zhai Hao's grandfather was the principal, he found this guy very unpleasant.